Okotan Adventures

Symphony smiles, his smile is full of blood-lust, “Why do you say that? Could get past my shadows?” he turns to Echo, again. Showing his blood-lusted smile. (@BrokenAxels)

Echo ignores it, and continues flipping his axe.

1 Like

“You can’t attack me as a shadow. And if you can attack me, I can attack you.” She shrugs. “Even I get logic that simple.”

“That is true…It’s a good thing I’m not a one trick pony…” His smile only grows wider.

Pheore smiles back. “Then I guess this’ll be a fun tournament after all.”

“Besides if you can’t see my shadow, how can you see my attack…” Symphony says, smirking.

“Depends. Does it make noise?”

OOC: He better be pretty happy he’s not fighting Sun then right?

IC: As they spoke a farther off patch of shadows deepened.

“Does a knife or sword make noise…”

OOC (@KAI_BORG) Yea your kinda his bane, but I think I might manage with his sword to sword combat, plus his favorite knife.

1 Like

OOC: Awww… Now I’m sad that they aren’t paired off against each other, he’d have fun fighting him after he… ‘tagged’ out the body he entered with.~

OOC: What does Sun fight with?

“there’s my answer.”

“I don’t get your point” Symphony laughs.

“I’m was curious to see if there was a way to find out when you were using your shadows. You gave me an answer.”

OOC: A basic sword, something a guard’d wield.
Or just pure strength. It’s dependent.

“Hmm…I think I’ll just not use my swords against you then…” he smiles confidently.
OOC: (@KAI_BORG) Ok how would a speed based attack fair on him? We should probably carry this onto the OOC PM.

“And why’s that?”

OOC: Have I lost something important?
IC: @Ghidora131 Ghabix shot the ground, making a cloud of dust to cover Gladius’ view rage. Then he walked aaway a few meters, to be sure that Gladius can spot him.
@TheMOCingbird “My parents? Well, first thing first, my mother is water, while my father if fire.”

Gladius knew not to waste precious time giving him shooting distance. As soon as he could locate where he was, he was bolting at him again.

1 Like

“What were they like?” @Toa_Vladin