Okotan Adventures

“Hun-” He gets cut off as the walls of the tunnel start crumbling

Capella asks Mark,
“Is everything ok?”

1 Like

“Yes, why?”

Eric follows them, staying invisible and out of sight.

Mark was staying in the park, looking at a lake.
“I still wonder why the invisible guy attacked me. I don’t remember to be enemy with a guy who can turn invisible.”

Eric sees that they’re together, and stays back, watching them. Attacking both of them hasn’t worked so far.

1 Like

He sighed.
“A guy with such a power would be welcomed in my team, you know?”

1 Like

Eric isn’t swayed by this.

2 Likes

“I’m a little worried for you…but I guess you’re just deep in thought?”
Capella asks, genuinely worried.

Geet stalks Mark and Capella, mumbling to himself on how to take “boyfriend” out if he breaks her heart, or something like that.

OOC: I’m not really sure what Geet is thinking right now…

“Awaiting further orders.” Forty-four said before pause.“Dimensional disturbance? Unkown entity, you say. I’ll take care of it.” He affirmed, responding to his masters

2 Likes

Malos drops down to the ground, and another white light emanates from him like in the last fight. Vinazu tries to deflect if, but it doesn’t work, and he’s engulfed.

1 Like

Sonata glares at Malos (@Runa) from the stands.
She hates fighting.
Sonata grabs her flute and starts playing.
OOC:

Well, mainly calms angry people.

Blaze covers his eyes and tries to see what’s going on somehow. He searches for something in his pack that could help him see what’s going on.

OOC:

IC: As the light fades, Vinazu is found unconscious on the ground, and officials drag him down to the medical area.

“Um…Malos wins?” The announcer says.

3 Likes

OOC: And? I’m sure most people wouldn’t think of a flute as tool to intervene in a fight…

OOC: If she doesn’t like seeing people fight, why’d she go to an annual event where all they do, and all that is advertised about it, is fighting? And then try stopping it, therefore making it less enjoyable to the other spectators?

2 Likes

OOC: Good question…hmm how do I justify her actions…I guess it has to do with a song…or rather a symphony.

Blaze gets the spots out of his eyes. How is he doing that?! he thinks. Note to self: figure out a way to counter that via a lens(?) that could allow one to see through that light; likely a welder’s mask of some kind.

He felt like what happened was some form of cheating but he also had a really bad idea cooking up; if that blast was fueled by Elemental Light, would he risk having Sun act as a counter to it by his rather insane hunger for it?

OOC: found a reason.

because?

2 Likes

OOC: You shouldn’t need to find a reason. You should know your character’s motives by heart :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like