Okotan Adventures

Hurikan attempts to attack Neptune once he thinks he won’t be seen.

Neptune turns around to see Hurikan and attempts to stop him from attacking. However, he fails.

Hurikan chuckles as Neptune falls to the ground. He begins to walk back to the arena.

5 Likes

OOC R.I.P. Neptune.

2 Likes

Keeton digs through the spiders and tries to fend them off, with a weird smile on his face.

Within the crowd of Okotans in the village stood a very skeptical Leif, Leif was looking at the outlandish almost alien being that had arrived. He instinctively went around and asked the other Okotans without finding any info on the strange being.

Azure walks around the village looking for someone, she is not aware of where she’s going and walks into Leif “Hey!” Leif lets out, “Watch were you going, stranger!” He said looking at the strange being sitting on the ground next to him. Azure gets up quickly “Oh… sorry.” She commented jokingly to his accusations “I didn’t see you coming.” She teases, “Of course you didn’t outlander!” Leif snapped, “What!?” Azure snapped back. “Yeah, I said it!” Leif says, the arguing continues and a hectic discussion broke out and soon Leif and Azure was in the center of attention.

@jayzor17

1 Like

At the arena, Blaze had been able to see the latter half of the match after getting a welders mask from the market.

Hurikan continues to walk back to the arena.

1 Like

Forty four’s ears rotated towards the argument.

The argument continued, “Hey! who are you calling out-lander.” Azure snaps, “You moron!” Leif comments, “Why you little green insignificant bug!” Azure says in a furious tone grabbing Leif in the neck “You listen to me now” she says, “I didn’t walk into you on purpose.” she continues on hand on her magma sword, “Don’t… you… see this creature is mad!” Leif screams in desperation, “She… is trying to kill me, I know this would happen but all of you thought it was a good idea to let her into our village!” He says to the crowd, “That’s why out-landers are bad for us they earn are trust and then when our defenses are low they strike.” He concludes grinning at Azure, she looks out into the crowd realizing what Leif just did he turned the village against her, “Hey… I’m not gonna hurt anyone!” she tells the crowed, dropping her weapons on the ground and putting down Leif. This she hoped would calm down the crowds.

“I’m no harm to any one, promise!” Azure says trying to make up for her actions, Meanwhile Leif motions them to stand up for there village “She tried to take my life and you all saw it! I’m not gonna make a decision for you but I’ll say this out-landers are trouble just look at our prime example the one standing right over there sporting blue!” Leif argues, “No, that’s not true you teased me to lose my cool!” Azure snaps back, “Oh… did you all here that this woman has temperament and she just admitted she can lose control at any given time!” He tries to convince the crowed.

“You can’t listen to this man I accidentally walked in to him and now he claims that I’m out to kill you all or something!” She argues, “Be reasonable please!” she says as she being cut off by Leif, “Here we go with more lies to gain our trust, this woman is far from trustworthy, where are you from any way?” Leif says pointing a finger at her, “What has that to do with anything?” she asks Leif, “As you can hear she won’t answer my question cause she’s hiding something, why should we trust someone who hides the truth from us like this!” Leif replies, “Wait, What?!” Azure responds but goes mostly unheard due to the noises of the crowds

This is not good! I have to say something Azure thinks to herself, looking out towards the crowds, she tries to make a counterargument but struggles to open her mouth. Leif continues his propaganda and the crowds voices gets louder for every word.

OOC: Azure, Tathel, and Leif are at a village on the coast of the Jungle Region; Fourty-Four is still at the City of the Mask Makers, iirc.

Unknowing of what to do in this situation Azure snaps gets a form of mental outburst “I’m gonna tell you exactly where I’m from Okotan!” she says walking up to Leif giving him a threatening expression on her face, “Now… now take it easy now we can settle this peacefully!” Leif politely says falling as he walked backwards to get away from the angered Azure. "I’m from a place called “The room” or more exactly “Bernard’s room!” she yells out to the crowd, “I got here via a portal device that my friend made! My goal here was to find someone but he isn’t here so I’ll soon take my leave, so you don’t have to fear me” She explains, “And you, I don’t want to see you ever again!” she says to the frightened Leif.

@jayzor17 OOC: you can join in to this at any point

1 Like

OOC: I’ve been working all morning and I’ve been catching up on things; I still need to read through it properly. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Tathel watched the argument with quiet despair, his hushed attempts to quiet Leif down quickly stopping before the other villager’s warmongering. He becomes emboldened once Azure regains momentum, stepping between the villagers and her.

“She’s with me,” he announces, doing his best to keep his voice level. “She’s not here to hurt anyone.” I hope so. The villagers back away from Tathel, dispersing back to go about their day.

1 Like

Sonata looks over the edge, she sighs.

Symphony continues walking aimlessly. He could feel his head throbbing.

Geet continues watching Capella and Mark (@Toa_Vladin)

Melody waits for the next fight to begin, she opens her book to calm down.

@jayzor17

Keeton digs a hole forward and signals Lync to run

The announcer calls back. “Next, Neptune versus Echo!

Vinazu opens his eyes in the medical facility. “Ow…”

2 Likes

Hurikan arrives back at the arena.

Pheore looks around to see who Neptune is, recognizing Echo from earlier and that he’s not in her room.

“C’mon Echo.” Kryuin says under his breath as he waits for the match to start.

Azure gives Leif some more angry glares, Leif flees behind a hut poking out with his head. Leif was quiet terrified by the newly arrived out-lander, to him she was nothing like the last out-landers that visited, the Toa was obviously more noble and helpful than her, this had been Leif’s recent thought process.
Azure ignores the frightened Leif and goes up to Tathel “Thanks for cutting in like that.” she says trying to bro fist Tathel(@jayzor17). “And just to be clear I’m not gonna hurt anyone.” she comments.

2 Likes

Tathel smiles. “Of course not. You could’ve hurt me before I even knew you were there.” He stares at her outstretched fist, unsure of what to do with it.

1 Like

Blaze goes looking for Neptune.