[Oomatu Art] Tren Krom: Maw of the Depths

Tren Krom: Maw of the Depths

88 Likes

-new background for my PC-

DANG DOES THAT LOOK GOOD!

gali, Im guessing that’s gali, looks kinda out of place, I think it’s the shading

4 Likes

i was actually thinking of commission a Tren Krom drawing like that. I should not be suprised that you were allready drawing one thou. :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

And Oomatu is back in the game.

Ill pick up my 3rd place somewhere else.

7 Likes

subnautica ptsd

The art’s amazing, now excuse me as I go huddle in the corner for a bit.

6 Likes

someone should write a poem or something about this Tren Krom.

@ZceeNook, im looking at you. :wink:

so do you like hear the Reaper Leviathan when you look at this Tren Krom?

actually now that i think about it, because of the Mask of Control, i can totally see something like this coming from it too:

6 Likes

Oh, this is absolutely added to the list!

2 Likes

I look at him and I hear the crabsquids

it just feels more creepy, if anyone ever makes a video about tren krom, I hope he makes these sounds

14 Likes

yeah, it does sound a bit more creepier but i like my idea of Tren Krom also making that Mesmer like hypnotic sound to lure unfortunate Matorans into swimming right into it’s mouth, thanks to the Mask of Control.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s super creepy! Looks great, and glad to see more work from you.

4 Likes

o
ok

That looks amazing.

3 Likes

My literal reaction when I saw this: OOOOOOOOOH

Seriously, this is amazing. :weary::ok_hand:

5 Likes

… Well then. I’ll just see myself out.
* deletes newly created art file *

@Oomatu, you’re a brilliant artist.
BTW if Tren Krom is the creature that attacks Gali in her backstory, would it be cool to add a piece of the ship’s mast sticking out of his back? (If Apotheosis’ ending is still viable to canon)

6 Likes

Man that’s cool.

5 Likes

Oh… my… gosh…

2 Likes

The fact that you drew this in a single day is incredible. I wish I had the time to learn how to draw like this. You never fail to impress!

3 Likes

Oomatu comes back with Naho Rim! Honestly I’m just amazed at this massive Kajiu-esk creature, amazing!

3 Likes

You certainly have a bright future career if you ever choose to be a concept artist,

5 Likes

It’s all about perspective and color. Once you understand the fundamentals of how we view reality, there are certain patterns that can followed to make things seem realistic. Basically, whenever I draw, I don’t have to reinvent the wheel; I take the tricks I already know and repackage them in a different way. This not only makes things consistent, but really fast. I can do peices like this in a couple hours

5 Likes

This is an incredible piece of art. I find it difficult to express how stunning it looks.

I will say this though, it is going to be quite interesting trying to translate into a LEGO model.

3 Likes