Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Come on Zed.” Claude before turning his common. “Sir, Private Claude reporting in, how much time do we have before we pull out?” He asks.

“I… I can’t, I’m part of red team for the day… sorry.” He said sadly.

“Very soon” Greg said in reply

1 Like

“Sir, I have captured a red team memeber, shall I bring him along as collateral?” Claude asks as he grabs an assault riffle off Zed’s weapon rack.

“And lead them straight to our new base with evil red magic, i dont think so” Greg said

4 Likes

“Ok… that could’ve actually worked… tell him it’s Zed, the team evener,”

1 Like

“Sir, it’s just Zed.” Claude replies as he takes the shotgun and passes it to Zed.

“Thanks… wonder how mad Sky’ll be when she finds out I have this.”

“She won’t.” Claude says strapping two magnums to his hips and taking some ammo.

“Eh, maybe she has some weird kind of sixth sense when it comes to her shotguns.” Zed said, picking up the tv and folding parts of it, fitting it on top of the crate of MRE’s, which he then stacked on the ammo crates, carrying all of them, having already strapped his sleeping bag to his back. he was a lot stronger then he appeared or so it seemed.

“Let’s go, don’t worry the safety is on.”
Claude says pressing the barrel of his DMR against Zed’s back.

“Awesome, now you have a prisoner, food and ammo, no way they can say no to this.” Zed said happily, marching along where Claude directed.

1 Like

Claude leads him to the pelican behind Blue base. “Sir, private Claude reporting.”
He says to Greg (@Calebmar12) snapping to attention.

“Zed, POW, carrying food, ammo and a Radio-TV also reporting.”

“Welcome, but what did i say about prisoners” Greg said lifting up his shot gun

1 Like

“Soldiers! The blues are on the run! So let’s kick some sorry *ss!” Sky shouted.

“Sir, He carries the food,
Weapons, and ammo. Certainly we can find a use for him, it’s just Zed.”
Claude says trying to calm Greg down.

Sky could be seen running toward them

“He could be poisoning our food and bodys by his evil red presence” Greg said

1 Like

Claude dropped to his knee and fired three shots at her.