Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Zed, in the ship!” Claude orders. “Sir, he is a neutral!” Claude fires off three more shots at sky

“Leave the red and lets go, i think everyone is on board?” Greg said looking to the pelican

1 Like

They all missed, since she was at reasonable range, I mean this canyon is heckin large, almost as large as gaston after eating four dozen eggs each morning to assist him in becoming large

2 Likes

Claude fires off another three round burst.
OOC: He is using a DMR…

“Neutral is a fancy word for not blue” Greg said looking back

3 Likes

“I’ll cover you sir, I can make it.” Claude says lineing up Sky in his scope.

Sky dodged each shot, as they were at far enough range.

Claude waits, when Sky gets in range he fires two shots, one at each kneecap.

“Just get on the pelican and leave the dirty reds here to starve” Greg said as he got on the pelican

1 Like

“Zed, I am right behind you, No man left behind.” Claude says as he fires a few shots at Sky.

1 Like

Sky came from philly so she knows how to not get capped by a hyped up glock.

2 Likes

Claude turns and pushes Zed onto the pelican before hopping in and turning. He takes aim and fire, hitting Sky on the right hand. One hit. he thinks to himself.

1 Like

Sadly Sky was right handed, so she was holding the trigger to her shotgun with it, so it dinged off the murder device with little effect.

1 Like

Claude takes aim at her left hand, and pulls the trigger. “Why haven’t we taken off yet?” He calls back.

1 Like

“He isnt our man” Greg said firing his smg at Zed “now get on the pelican or stay and die”

1 Like

“Sir, With all due respect we have use of him.”
Claude says about ready to jump out of the pelican.

1 Like

“Not really… unless your a dirty red in disguise, now get on this ship we are leaving” Greg said looking at the charging Sky

1 Like

“With all due respect sir, I don’t leave a comrade behind.”
Claude says jumping out of the Pelican and grabbing the shotgun off Zed’s back, he charges towards Sky.

1 Like

“Hes not a comrade and your a traitor” Greg said as the pelican that had every member of blue team on it except Claude began to take off

1 Like

“Good luck sir, kill some reds for me!”
Claude shouts back at him, as he charges at Sky. He loads the shotgun. (@KAI_BORG)

1 Like