Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

A sniper shot one of the engines.

Then a shot by Claude’s head.

Claude slides dodging the shot, he quickly swaps to his DMR, and takes aim at where
It came from. “Come fight me like a real soldier! Blade on blade!”
Claude yells across the canyon

1 Like

Across was California," That was your warning shot, stand down, or take a beating."

1 Like

“Well, A freelance?” Claude calls out. “Fine, But in return pull back your men.” He adds after a second of hesitation. (Going to bed night.)

2 Likes

California chuckles:" It’s only me man!"

1 Like

Sky picked Claude up and began spinning him in circles.

1 Like

In a surprise twist one sniper bullet didnt do anything against the engine and the pelican flew away

“Claude your fired from blue team for disobeying orders and meeting with the those villainous reds” Greg said using his comms

1 Like

Catina finished up her current painting of the canyon, all the way up on the cliff she had never left for hours, maybe days.

“Sir.” She said to Greg over the coms. “I am still up on the cliff to your right. Can you swing the Pelican by to pick me up?”

“Why on earth are you up there” Greg said as the pelican swung its tail to Catina and backed towards the cliff

1 Like

“I was painting the canyon again. And I have one to take with me to hang up in our new base!” Catina said excitedly, as she jumped onto the Pelican while holding the painting and all her painting supplies.

1 Like

The pelican began to fly away

1 Like

Claude leveled the shotgun, and sent a buckshot into her sheet. “Dodge that.” He mutters.

Sky gasps, the red sheet she was holding beside her like a matador had been shot. She used the opportunity to smack the weapon from Claude’s arms.

1 Like

Zed quickly ran over, picking it up and flipping it towards her, having been peppering everybody else with magnum shots. “Yo sky! Recognize this!” Zed screamed, lifting the shotgun enough for her to recognize it as one that went missing a couple months ago. “Guess what? I stole it!” He cried madly, shooting it at her, switching his com setup to blue. “Also, Greg you @$$! I’m blue! The teams are uneven so I’m your side! We agreed on this a couple months ago! I’ve been on blue team like 70 times already! Also, if you’re going to continue to be stubborn, I have one of sky’s shotguns! You want it or not?!”

2 Likes

Sky tore out his trachea and showed it off like a trophy.

At least that’s what she would’ve done, if Zed wasn’t wearing full, Spartan style, body armour and he hadn’t rolled out of the way of the rage fuelled, charging leader, shooting her in the back with her own shotgun, close range. “Suck it.”

1 Like

At least that is what she did, like she did to the previous freelancer

OOC… What? Also considering what my guys final line was… That sounds hilariously wrong!

IC: “Missed dumb@$$, how those shotgun shells taste?” He asked, moving far enough to have a reasonable distance between them, far enough to probably avoid her if she charged him again but close enough to shoot her with her own shotgun, which he did again.

Sky dodged, punching him square in the visor, sending him back. “Quit being an edgy little sh*t, won’t you?” Sky said

“Nah.” He said monotonely, slamming the shotgun into her face, shoving her back and shooting her again, even closer than before. “So, how do you like being beat up with your stolen gun?” He asked snidely, trying to piss her off more, moving father way again.