Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“I know that! Just teasing you!~” He replied cheekily. “And you’re good for a reaction.~”

1 Like

“Caleb, I’m 90% sure he’s full brony like you.” Sky called out.

1 Like

Canada goes and retrieves a new shotgun for Sky

“Brony? What’s that?” He called out, sounding interesting. “I don’t know a lot about human culture and such besides ONI and the UNSC.”

1 Like

“Sky, he’s into weird anime, not ponies, you silly goose.” Caleb shouted.

1 Like

“Anime… Anime… You mean stuff like the pink sword girl watches? She showed me once, some of it was pretty cool.”

“Gets sky, chew on this!” Claude say tuning and sliding into the melee. He slams a combate knife into her left calf, before pulling up his assault rifle and shooting we on the chest with a three round burst.

OOC: @squeaverking, Thid may not be my place, but I am starting to find how Sky dodges every single shot annoying, I mean this is what I am thinking, she is in full body armor, so even a shotgun hit to the chest will really only knock the wind out of her…

OOC: well I shot her three times and she didn’t dodge them so I’m guessing she took damage but just shrugged it off.

1 Like

OOC: thanks for bringing that up, didn’t notice it while scanning, my bad, but Claude shooting the shotgun in her chest should have hit, as there is little distance and it was point blank, now if she THREW him before he took the shot or as that is a diffrent story.

OOC: yeah but I do agree, she tends to dodge em a lot, but so do we, inky one I find kinda unbelievable was that one where she had her shotgun take the bullet and not having her drop, have it discharge or something like that.

OOC: Sky is my vessel of controlling this RP and putting it into a story driven narrative, a concept I am sure is foreign to you. Therefore, she can’t die, though she can simultaneously. I don’t really think Claude has any proper backstory as an actual soldier either, while Sky has killed a freelancer. But, the overall point is that Sky has to be alive for the story to progress in any way, kapicche?

1 Like

OOC: No, I completely get that, but what I am saying is she should at least take damage, also with their shields and armor a buck shell should just knock her back.

1 Like

OOC: I just regarded that as you guys being enraged by your inability to harm Sky, so I ignored those posts. Thank you for understanding

OOC: eh I was just shooting at her to make her back off or at least disable her for a mo. Besides, we’re all pretty guilty of it.

1 Like

“ZED, Pull back!” Claude orders.

“I’ll do that as quickly as I can!” Zed called back, running over to him.

Claude leads him back to Blue base, turning and shooting a burst from an assault rifle as they flee to deter any red team memeber s from following.

“Welp, this is going well.” Zed said cheerily, with a touch of sarcasm.

“Hey, we are getting off almost unscathed, Sky has a combate knife in her leg.” Claude says proudly, (@squeaverking also keeping mind Medpacs here heal pretty much everything…)

“Yes but what if one of them had a medpac?”