Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“There are no friends in the military, only brothers.” Claude says quietly.

“Even better than, any brothers I would’ve had would’ve been mindless clones of me, just like I would’ve been, got lucky my DNA, while easy to modify, was too messed up to properly clone.”

“Yeah, I hear ya.” Claude says as he climbs up to the top of the base and looks out towards red base.

“See anything?”

“Not yet.” Claude says as he crouched and looks down his DMR sccope,

“Well thats good, more time to prepare.” Zed replied as he sat down and started to clean and reload the bazooka.

“Did Sky take back her shotgun?” Claude asks scanning the canyon.

“Nah, Canada broke it, there shall forever be a stain on her honor for not reclaiming her stolen shotgun.” Zed said solemnly before bursting into laughter.

Claude burst out laughing as well. “Oh that’s a good one, like she has honor.” He says taking off his helmet to wipe away a tear.

“Yeah, it was what I yelled at her when my plasma grenade went off and sent me and Canada flying, then I teased Canada for a bit, good reactions.”

“Sounds awsome.” Claude says putting his helmet back on.

Ooc: guys chill out you two have been going back and forth for the past 200 posts holy crap

1 Like

OOC: I’m sorry, but 200 post is pretty normal.

OOC: yeah and everybody else was down

“Hey Zed, where is that map where you marked the land mines on?” Claude asks as he sits down and looks out at the canyon

“You want the physical version or the data version? It can be uploaded to your helmet.” Zed said, pulling out a piece of paper and pulling a small chip from his helmet.

“Both.” Claude says pulling out a piece of passer. “You take wacht.” He says,

“Sure.” Zed said, handing them over before heading to the roof, pulling out his sniper and watching.

Claude copies down Zed’s marking on his own map and marks down Zed’s map with the locations of the mines he planted. Claude then sticks the chip in his helmet and adds the location of his mines to the data, before copinging the locations to the map on his hud. “Here you go.” Claude says passing a chip to Zed as well as a map,

“Thanks!”" Zed said happily, popping the chip in, his visor flashing with blue, vertical and horizontal lines before reverting back to normal.