Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

JMP rode on his bike in the streets, determination and fire running around him as he made it through the wreckage, the message sent to Sammy not forgotten. JMP soon turns on his comm and picks up the signal after several adjustments

@German

“Attention unidentified, who is this?” JMP asked, the signal clearing through the static, though he was unsure if the signal was that stable

1 Like

“This is Pil-Blake Halme-I’m about to.” a bright light was seen in the sky coming closer to the ground.

1 Like

“Great… a new comer…”

JMP noticed an explosion nearby, investigating

@Winterstorm345

JMP cleared several ramps of ruble, sighting Winter fighting forces

“Well, looks like he’s around…”

Jumping over another ramp, JMP flew over Winter and the enemy troops, landing and grinding one of them with his wheels

“Hasta la vista baby”

JMP, using a grenade launcher, shot off incendiary explosives, cooking several troopers alive. JMP turned to Winter

“Come with me if you want to live”

1 Like

Winter watches a tank turn its barrel towards him, “Now that’s quite rude” he shoots the Tank Commander, rendering them mostly blind

“You got room on that cycle?”

1 Like

“Nevermind just take one of the enemy vehicles. C’mon, our buddies need us at the council building, there’s more baddies that way”

JMP revved up his bike, riding off in that direction

A large robot stood in the center of a blue forcefield, painted Red and white, With Black Iron crosses decorated on it, it kneeled their holding a large black painted gun in its right hand. It’s ■■■■ pit open as a guy in white armor fell out, landing on his knees. He stood up and looked around holding a carbine in his hand. “What the?” he asked confused looking around.

2 Likes

Winter smiles, “I think I can handle that” he runs straight at the tank he’d disabled. Winter hops up onto the turret, spraying the inside with assault rifle fire, Winter hops in closing the hatch. The controls are simple, and Winter opens the tiny veiwscreen, driving his new tank in the direction of JMP

1 Like

JMP stops, parking his bike before heading to the newcomer

“Oi, watch it” JMP slung the grenade launcher on his shoulder

“What’re you doing or planning on?” JMP asked, cautious of the weapons

1 Like

Leo caught up and jumped on the back of the tank. “I’m friendly, I don’t even carry weapons.” He yelled.

2 Likes

Winter opens the hatch, “Now you do! Get in, there’s a 85 mm with your name on it” he looks back, “Aim for the sides and back, the armour is weakest there”

1 Like

“I was at the frontier and there was this large flash of light and now I’m god knows where, I wont shoot if you do.” he said putting it down to his side, The robot suddenly got up and scooped him up putting him back in the cockpit.

“Alert unknown contact detected.” it said aiming its gun at him. “Identify immediately.”

“BARON LET ME OUT!” he yelled from inside. The robot obeyed and released him still aiming at JMP.

“Uhhh where are we?” Blake asked

1 Like

Leo climbed inside the tank, “Okay, how do I shoot?”

2 Likes

Winter shrugs, “Can’t be too hard, that lever on the side is for loading shells, that Control Console will help you aim” He looks back, scrutinizing the console, “I think that Joystick is for shooting”

1 Like

“capitol of Germany” JMP said “In the middle of a coup of corrupt leaders fighting with the good guys in this city. It’s a total warzone and you probably aren’t safe” JMP concluded “Name’s JMP… Blake was it? I’m making my way to the main building, if you want you can come wi-”

JMP was interrupted as a tank shell exploded into a nearby building

“Darnit! Tank units!”

Blake, the mech and JMP looked on as the tanks rolled in, along with troopers

“Grahh, more enemies. I expect you to fend for yourself is you’re as good as you look”

JMP retrieves a large rifle, unfolding the long and large barrel. Readying the scope, the body of the rifle had the words “AM Rifle” stamped on. JMP started firing slowly, reloading as each went through a tank or too, stopping it and damaging the soldiers inside

2 Likes

“Protocol 3, protect the pilot.” The mech said standing in front of Blake and took aim, three rapid lines of plasma came firing out of the gun hitting two of the tanks, the titan walked closer using its vortex shield to catch an oncoming shell and throwing it back at the tank. It stepped back. “Pilot prepare for combat.” it said.

1 Like

“aAha!” JMP yelled victoriously “Keep going!”

JMP kept shooting at the tanks, the numbers dwindling as both kept shooting

1 Like

“Hey Terminator! Is this vehicle acceptable for the mission?” Winter enquires as his tank T-bones one in front of him. Winter pulls himself out of the driver’s hatch, plunging his hand into the very same hatch on his opponents tank, he violently removes the pilot

“Baron cover me.” Blake said shooting a grappling hook onto a building zooming over the tanks quickly he dropped on top of one and opened the hatch. “You guys like campfires?” he asked throwing a firestarter, a flammable explosive ninjastar, into the tank before jumping back into the air.

Baron ran quickly towards the tank, firing his splitter rifle, at another tank, destroying it. “Hostile forces are dwindling, we must finish them off.”

1 Like

Catina made her way to Spreebogenpark and ran up the landing ramp onto her ship. “Take us up into the air May. Immediately!” She hastily told her ship’s computer program. Looking down on the fighting from the air, Catina noticed far too many tanks and ground forces than she was comfortable with. “I’m not some armored death machine. Just a gun for hire who may wear kevlar. That itself is not tank proof either.” She said. “But The former Admiral is probably down there having fun” She said. Then Catina sighed. “May. Plot a course for another major city on Earth.”

“You got it!” said May, the 2-D hologram that appeared on the ships main view screen. “We’re going to a random city to continue your vacation?”

"Yes. Catina said. “Take us to a random city. I may miss the paycheck that might happen if we take part in this coup. But there is always fighting, and thus always business for us somewhere.” She concluded. Thus her ship changed course and left this battle, for parts unknown on Earth.

1 Like

“I think this works?” He pulled and pushed a few levers and buttons, he managed to fire once.