Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“What boss? Oh yeah, that guy” Winter starts up the tank following their predetermined path,

“You would be trapped for eternity, forced to power my body forever”

Sam nodded. “We need to hurry though. Once we get there, we need to evacuate them. Beowulf brought up some files on the history of the building. There’s an old forgotten 20th century escape hatch hidden in the main chambers, that can only be opened from two electronic panels. We can get them all in, then destroy the panel in the main chambers, so we can’t be followed, if they even know of it.”

“Where does it lead?” JMP asked.

“A catholic church in the historic district.”

“Pilo I recommend we follow them.” Baron said opening his front hatch so Blake could hop in.

“You guys care we hitch along just until we figure out how to get back home?” Blake said stepping in waiting for a response.

1 Like

“Don’t steal my kills” Winter warns jokingly

1 Like

He hopped into Baron as the hatches closed, Baron lowered his gun in both hands and followed them. As Baron walked he left foot prints in the streets.

“Sorry if your trying to be stealthy, but that’s hard for a 15ft robot to do.” Blake joked.

2 Likes

Winter laughs, considering the noise his tank was making, and it’s destruction of the street was far more indescriminate

1 Like

“So, you guys must be far away from the frontier to not know about it? How far have you guys expanded or is this your own colony?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“This is earth, the epicenter of all human life” Winter says with a shrug

1 Like

Leo fell alseep on the controls.

1 Like

[[■■■■ it Leo.]]

1 Like

“So I’ll take that as a no.” Blake said, looking around the destroyed city. “Man place must have looked beautiful before the fighting.”

1 Like

“I suppose, but such is human nature, you fight for the illusion of peace, but War is always inevitable, peace is a fiction” Winter leans back, “Which is why I fully embrace conflict, and am always ready for it”

1 Like

“We are very used to fighting.” Baron spoke up. “But we fight to free ourselves from the IMC.”

1 Like

Leo overheard and woke up, “I was just on a vacation. I’m not even sure why I’m in here.”

1 Like

“Alright,” Marius said while drawing his sword, the electrical blade edge igniting. “Let’s go.”

“I fight because there is a fight, even now, the remainder of my army fights our eternal enemies, I have been torn away from this conflict by my conscription to the Earth Military”

1 Like

@SammySpartan

“A church

“Yes, a church”

JMP and Sammy stare at each other before JMP focused on their route “:Yes well, anyway there’s some security turrets up ahead. Seems like the bombings and tanks outside damaged them, they kill whoever they see. We either need a non-biological organism without a pulse or we’ll need to be quick and/or have distractions for them”

1 Like

“Hey robot man, how much longer do I need to stay in here?” Leo asked Winter.

1 Like

Erikku continues to mowdown forces who attempt to approach the capital building. Erikku yawns. “Tanks are a piece a cake, and infantry are even less.”

1 Like

OOC: Well, your boi has this

“You hopped on my tank man” Winter says following JMP

“These are APC’s and Conscripts, Panzers would be giving you the fight of your life”

1 Like