Super Serums RP

“I’ll have some from the thermos, then.”

OOC Ok, thanks.

@ToaTumult IC “Wait, you can understand me!?”

“Indeed! I think ve all can. Vahtever you drank… you have become like us.”

“Oh, thats cool, I guess.” Blake then walks over towards Simon and says, “So, whats your name?”

“ill take a thermos, please”

As Lauren drinks from the thermos, her vision blurs…or so she thinks. It takes her a couple of seconds, but then she realizes that she’s actually seeing information spread across her sight. She can see information streaming from every object and movement. And she can recall all of it, to the point where she can almost mimic it…

OOC: Ok, you know what you have, but it’s not quite as powerful as all that. :stuck_out_tongue: You can instantly analyze anything you see, tell what power a person has and how best to counter it, and you can copy any form of martial arts. This information leaves when the power expires, but returns when it is renewed.

Simon kneels in front of the dog. “My name is Simon. Yours?”

Frederick hands Bailey a thermos. He suddenly feels very light on his feet…

OOC: You can now control your own personal gravity. It can’t effect other people, but you can ‘fall’ in any direction you choose. The gravity well can change almost instantaneously.

1 Like

“My name is Blake, so, whats the deal with these liquid thingy-ma-bobs?” Asks Blake.

1 Like

“These are super serums crafted by Professor Frederick. They can give amazing abilities! They let you talk, for example.”

“Oh, well, wanna play fetch?”

Scott walks up to Prof. Frederick. “Can I have a thermos?”

Lauren blinks, then squeezes her eyes shut, pressing her face into her hands. “What…?” Without realizing it she drops to her knees, staggered by the sudden influx of information to the point where she can’t finish her sentence, can barely finish the thought behind it.

OOC: You know, I didn’t think you were actually going to give me this. Thank you. I shall use it well.

Baileys eyes widened a bit as he floated a small bit, he grinned. “No f*ckin way.”

He gets back on the ground

Ooc- in theory that power would be really strong, lol

Ivan harrumphed. “I could probably fly too.”

Simon: “Maybe later, I kinda have job to do right now.”

Scott sips the thermos. It tastes… strange, almost spicy. Glimmering, translucent hands appear over his real ones.
OOC: You have the phantom hand power! These hands can move to any point within five-hundred feet of you, and lift up to 1000 pounds. You can also wear them like gloves, and they protect your hand as if you were wearing armor.

@jayzor17 well, a limited version of them anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don’t feel limited by the power descriptions you got, I’ve tried to make them as versatile as possible. And if you have some awesome idea that’s just a little bit out of the reach of your power description, try telling me what it is you want to do and as long as you can sell me on it, I’ll probably let you do it.

1 Like

OOC: Hey, close enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

And no concern that one of the subjects is having problems? I see how it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: I hope this is unrelated to my previous post, I was just trying to flesh out Ivan as a confident buffoon. XD
IC: In his attempt for competition, Ivan gathers a large swarm of dragonflies, and commands that they lift him up. The bugs completely engulf him, obscuring him from view, and begin to carry him off the ground. Just as he reaches about 50 feet off of the ground, the dragonflies begin to waver, and Ivan begins a long plummet to the ground.

Scott attempts to figure out how to use his powers.

Blake begins rolling over with joy as he watches the Ivan fall.

OOC: It was a reply to both your post and BA’s comment about how potentially strong his power was. ALL of these powers are meant to be potential game-breakers, the eventual chaos will be more fun that way.

Also ( @Jay) Frederick is carefully taking notes on her distress, and Simon is playing with a sentient dog. Priorities. :stuck_out_tongue: And on that note…

IC: Simon takes a vial and quaffs it whole, his whole body changing into quicksilver. He reforms into a shimmering trampoline beneath Ivan.

Bailey got an idea “someone punch me”

Ooc- about the phantom hand power, you’ve watched elfen lied haven’t you?