Super Serums RP

Wonder if you look different. Stay close to me and search around the place before we go in.
Ideruba forms Oswald

“Oh, uh, I was under the impression it was a different type of risk… like uhhh, a security guard or something like that. As amazing as this is, I’d hate to end up dissipating as hydrogen. Sorry to disappoint, sir.”

Oswald looks quite similar to Ike, but with an eyepatch over his left eye. True to his word, he moves a bit slower than most people, but can jump five feet higher.

“Oh, don’t worry, the rate of dissipation is slower than the rate at which your cells will naturally replenish. But as you will-- just don’t tell anybody!” Aris finds himself outside the lab.

OOC

Has someone found my real inspiration?
IC Ideruba H-How? Ideruba looks for stuff outside the place keeping with Oswald

OOC: No, actually, It was for a completely different reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Oswald helps him search outside. The place is called Triple Ace. As they search, a couple of tough looking guys walk inside, muttering something about powers.

OOC: Anyway, I gtg. See ya tomorrow.

1 Like

“O-” Aris blinks, as he suddenly finds himself outside of the lab. He looks around, momentarily confused. “What?” He shrugs, and walks home.

Ideruba looks for a window and something to stand on.

There is a window, but its too dirty to really see through. Clearly the maintenance staff isn’t very dedicated.

Ideruba sighs and looks for a hole or something to look through

At home he changes clothes to his normal attire. Attacking Frederick at the lab was too risky, but he doubted he ever leaves. Especially if he has a lab assistant to do his work for him. I guess I need to find his assistant first, and draw out the professor later.

IC: Daniel, having returned to his apartment, had already packed the computer. He removed the gray hoodie, letting it fall to the ground absently as he placed the rest of his stuff inside the case, withdrawing only a dark red jacket and pair of black gloves. Wouldn’t be a good idea to wear the same disguise more than a few times, now would it?

He absently picked up the gray hoodie, rifling through its pockets to retrieve some items he left there, and pausing. He smiles to himself, and slowly places the hoodie in with the rest of the clothes and materials in his silver case, picking out and returning the gas-mask to his face, along with placing another object in his red jacket pockets.

He’d meet with Ideruba later. More exploration was in order.

OOC: uh what’d I miss

@Toa_Distraxx i don’t know, I just got here.
OOC: sorry everyone! I kinda left us on a cliffhanger.
“Not far.” Ivan responds. He rubs his newly fixed arm, which feels a bit tingly. He continues to run and rounds a corner. The number of wasps decreased significantly, only two or three remain.

They find an open sewer grate, with the wasps buzzing around the rim with puzzled thoughts.

Looking through a small crack in the wall, Ideruba see’s a stereotypical pub. In one corner, there’s a crowd of teens and early twenties people gathered around a young man with bright red hair.

Ide Bright red hair. What is this. Roman Torchwick? He sighs and whispers “Os. Go in there. I’ll stay out here and see what we can do.”

“Of course.” Os goes inside the pub and walks to the man with the red hair. Surprisingly, Ide can hear their conversation.

“Ah, a new arrival. Did you come for the gathering? Names Brendan by the way.”
“I’m Oswald, it’s nice to meet you.” The two shake hands.
“Now, I think that’s everyone.” Brendan gets up. “Friends, I’m sure you’ve all heard of the heroic actions of that group that saved the factory workers yesterday. And what I have to say is: why aren’t we doing the same? Serums have brought exponential change to this town, and people are flooding in, but it’s caused harm as well.” He pauses and looks down, gaze clouded in pain. “My own brother was slain before my eyes by one of those foul criminals, a girl with laser beam eyes. We can’t let these heroes stand alone! We are going to stop this menace before anyone else gets hurt!” Brendan raises his fist in the air, and blue flame dances around him.

Ide walks in They’re safe. Time to warn them about the doc “Ah. A group of people who seem good yet easily manipulated. You guys should be careful. People don’t like that.”

Brendan looks at you quizzically, then looks at Oswald, confused.

“What do you mean? And who are you?”

1 Like

“My name is Ide. An original test subject from the town. Aka that guy 15 years ago who made headlines after an incident involving his mental health.” He shrugs

“An original test subject…? Oh! You must be one of yesterdays heroes!” The crowd gives you a cheer.