Super Serums RP

Ide sighs taking off his mask “I am. I’m not exactly a hero but eh.” He nods “I came here to talk about the incident yesterday. I have reason to say that there is a hidden motive behind it.”

“You mean the factory explosions?”

“Yeah that.” He nods “The guy who caused the explosions said something strange. Something about the doctor. Heres a bit of backstory a malfunction at the place was caused by the foreman’s negligence that somehow caused a small explosion.”
He pauses for effect
“Everyone would have died execpt that the guys brother blocked the shrapnel. The foreman didnt get any blame whatsoever. The strange thing is who could have motivated him to attack the factory? Who supplied the serum? What makes someone think this is okay? The attacker also stated how the professer tricked him and said how the doc him he could fullfill his duty with the serum.”
He pauses again
“Now I wanna figure out the doctors motives and see if they’re harmful which in theory would stop all this crime. You can do what you want with this info but all I’m asking for is a little help to see what can be done to see his motives and stop the crime along the way. And if his motives are bad, we can stop him. Someone could easily reverse the serum if we need powers but honestly people are better off without them. It would consistantly stop most of the crime. 1st thing to do is to stop the laser girl though.”

Aris decides to check in on the bug he placed, and is severely disappointed when he only hears silence. “Must’ve switched clothes. At least there’s the option of tracking it, assuming he doesn’t dump the clothes.”

He then resumes looking for blueprints for the lab. He also looks for a map of the sewage tunnels and such, hoping to possibly find a way to sneak in.

OOC: by the way, @Bobofoot what would you was the security of the lab? Heavily guarded? No guards? Cameras, alarms, etc.?

IC: Daniel regrets not getting the exact address from Ideruba…would have been nice to have a place to drop off his things rather than leave them at the hotel. But no matter.

He wanders around town, specifically looking for anyone who would match Lauren’s description, or anyone who would be out of the ordinary and worth investigating.

“Well that’s annoying,” Lauren muses as she slows to a stop a safe distance from the wasps. She was pretty sure Ivan had control over them, but she still didn’t care much for the little insects.

Conner runs up to the group of heroes, “You must be the people who helped fight off the girl with laser eyes!” “Thank you so much!” he said out of breath.

The crowd listens in silence.
“If what you say is true…” Brendan muses, then shakes his head. “This certainly bears investigating, but as you said, first we have to stop that laser girl. I think I used to know her, names Lauren. Alright everyone, who’s with me?” He raises a fist in the air, and there’ another round of cheering.

No one has blueprints for the lab, and there’s only one connection to the tunnels…and it’s through a miniscule pipe, too small for a rat. There are no outer guards or cameras, but the entire building is covered in a strange metal, and the only door seems to refuse to open except from the inside.

“What a shame. No one to back up your lies.” Simon says, glaring at Lauren.

1 Like

IC: In the course of his wandering, Daniel comes back along the same path he left from, noting the small group still seems to be here. He begins moving along some buildings adjacent to them, still making an effort to stay hidden. He moves around the area near them, still searching for anyone unusual, open sewer grates, or people with laser eyes/people who resemble people with laser eyes.

Ivan disperses his wasps and ducks down to inspect the sewer grate.

It’s your typical sewer grate, leading down into a surprisingly clean sewer.

OOC: Is it a manhole type grate, or one of the ones like the Pennywise scene?

Manhole.

Aris sighs. “What a pain. It seems like that I’ll have to enter through a duct on the ceiling or something. Or possibly planting bombs on the perimeter would work. That would be a pain to procure though.”

He decides to check the location of the bug, and finds it in the same hotel as his. “Huh, that’s interesting.”

He then leaves to walk around town and get a sandwich from the local Subway.

IC: Daniel tries to see if anyone new has showed up by the group that was here before (that is, the player peoples).

OOC: I think it’s just Connor (Mocingbird) and MAYBE Scott (Distraxx)

Ivan attempts to lift the sewer grate, and sucessfully manages to lift it a tiny bit. He needs help.

IC: Daniel stashes his gas-mask in his jacket and heads off, mentally scanning the list of restaurants in the town before going to Subway because he’s lazy* and doesn’t feel like other things would be interesting at this point besides sleeping or testing his new powers any more.

OOC: * And because it’s dramatically convenient.

1 Like

Simon tries to help him, and they are slowly able to tip the opening over.

Conner helps lift the grate as well.