Super Serums RP

OOC: I’m back

IC: Scott is surprised by the sewer being so dark. He sighs again, and continues to follow the others.

2 Likes

OOC No, he does not.

IC “My name is Conner, and maybe we should stay up here and guard.” Conner said as he looked down into the erie sewer.

@Bobofoot “Im coming!” Blake said as he hopped down into the sewer after Ivan and Simon.

Lauren shrugs. “Yeah, I guess you couldn’t hold anyone off by yourself. Nobody with a serum or a weapon, that is.”

Ike jokes “Human shield?” He shrugs
Lily sighs “Darn it. Want me to help him guard?”
Ike nods “Yeah go.” He boosts her up out of the sewer

OOC: I just realized that Conner is Vigilance :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“So, Lauren, what is your power?” Conner asks.

OOC Gtg, I will be back in a couple hours.

IC: Daniel stands up, holding the remaining half of his sandwich, and walks over to Aris’ table, sitting opposite to him. He looks at him silently, and takes another bite of the sandwich.

“Well hello again.”

“Not laser vision,” she repeats jokingly with a goofy smile. “Though, uh…” Unsure of what else to say, she takes off her conspicuous sunglasses, revealing her startlingly scarlet eyes.

Brendan sits down, thinking. “If it’s an imposter… than it’s even more important that we catch her. But how will we find it…” He paces around. “Does she have any close friends or allies, people that absolutely trust her? Or better yet, people that know it’s an imposter…” He stops, and gets a devious grin. “I think I have an idea on how we can catch it. But your going to have to explain this whole situation to me.”

There are two directions to go in the sewer: left seems to go further into darkness. From the right, there is a light, and the sound of footsteps.

“We should split up! Whenever my master watched TV this is always what the heroes did.” Blake said.

@jayzor17"Uh, you sure you do not have later vision because, uh, it kinda looks like it." Conner said while trying to force a grin.

Lauren puts her sunglasses back on, no longer smiling. “I’m very sure. It’s not funny. The dog tried to kill me.”

“Well, I believe you for one. Who is the kid?”

“Uh… that’s generally cause it was the wrong thing to do.” Said Simon, chuckling as he patted Blake on the head. “But shall we make it a vote, or should each go whichever way he pleases?”

1 Like

“Well thank you. That child is the reason behind all of this. He’s Simon, the doctor’s lab assistant. He’s the one trying to pin all this on me.”

“What did he ever do to you?”

OOC: Well, let me tell you a story… :stuck_out_tongue:

“He came to my house this morning, looking for me. When I let him inside he morphed his arm into a blade and told me that he wanted me to come back to the lab. Implied that he would take me by force if I didn’t agree.” She trails off, unsure how to tell the rest of the story. The truth would make her more trustworthy… but it also corroborated Simon’s story, what with her punching him when he wasn’t paying attention.

“Oh, is Simon’s power having a sword for an arm?”

1 Like

OOC: Simon’s power is being surprising. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ivan speaks up. “I heff Idea! I vill send a big beetle in both directions. Vichever vone dies, zats vere ve go!”

3 Likes