Super Serums RP

“Ok!” Blake said enthusiastically.

Scott rolls his eyes. “That’s the best plan so far.”

Two beetles fly in different directions. Ivan senses that both of them are quickly caught and caged.

“Vell s@&$.”
“Both vays it is then.”

“I say we go towards the light.”

“Light is always nice. I say we head to the light as well.”

Ide “No one honestly trusts her. Except me I guess. I’ll explain it to you once I can trust you guys more but eh. We have lots that do know its an imposter.” He explains his encounter with the imposter"

Ike shrugs not caring

“Well then… let’s go outside. If it’s trying to discredit her, it’ll attack those that trust her. That’s you. If it’s trying to replace her, it’ll attack people that know she’s an imposter. That’s also you. Come, follow me.” Brendan stand up and walks outside, followed by his crowd of ten followers. You notice his left arm looks like half of it was erased, or something took a bite out of it.

Ide follows Where is Os?

Os follows them, slowly falling behind due to his slightly slower walking speed.

Ivan starts to walk towards the light tunnel.

Bailey hopped down the sewer drain, startling everyone because he had been pretty silent this whole time “what are we doing here, again?”

“Heading towards the light, I think!” Simon calls at Bailey as he runs after Ivan.

Scott begins to follow the others again.

Bailey follows everyone “ok.”

“Don’t go towards the light!” Lauren quips before they walk away from beneath her.

Ivan keeps walking, and yells “actually, or figuratively?”

Ide motions for the group to slow down.

As they run, the tunnel twists and curves till the opening is out of sight behind them. They soon run into what looks, at first glance, to be a man with a glowing hat.

“It’s ok!” Oswald pipes. “I’ll catch up eventually. I can guard the rear.” He starts jogging, going a normal walking speed.

Blake bolts past Ivan, lighting up the tunnel with his electricity.