Super Serums RP

“Uhhh, Simon, I don’t like these guys.” Blake whimpered.

Lauren glances at her double standing right next to her. “Uh, I guess you could say that.”

“Wait, who is who?”

Lauren raises her hand. “I’m the one you know. I’ll keep my sunglasses on for the moment, make things easier on us.” Also allows us to switch the sunglasses and essentially switch our roles, if need be.

“Ok, so what do we do now?”

“Well, uh, we were gonna go grab some ice cream and discuss things.”

“Oh, do you want me to come?”

Scott looks confused. “Myco?” He blinks to make sure he isn’t imagining anything.

Ike “Lets go then”

“Yes, we are the Myco, a grand and glorious people descended from Sam the sanitation worker! I am King Nid. Now tell us true: did the Ruht send you?”

There is indeed a nearby Marble Slab Creamery, at the edge of the downtown. The owner waves at Brendan as they walk in.
“Hey there, Bren! How’s it going?”
“I’m doing all right, Uncle Ned. Me and some friends are just getting some ice cream.”

1 Like

Conner follows the group but stays towards the back of it.

Blake backs up a little when Nid spoke.

Lauren waves quietly, not really sure what to say about the other Lauren. One of us needs to start using a different name; we could pass off as twins if we started wearing our hair and dressing differently.

OOC Ned. Nid? Intresting.
IC Lily steps out “Uh no. Who are they?”

Ike pulls out a twenty and puts it on the counter “Here.”

1 Like

Seeing Ned’s confusion, Lauren(?) steps forward.
“I’m Lauren, and this is my twin, Laura.”

“The Ruht are our mortal enemies, nasty creatures indeed!”

1 Like

Lauren rolls her eyes, feeling glad that nobody can see them behind her sunglasses.

Lily “Ah. If they’re your emenies and should we become allies, would you like some help handling them?”

Ike “Should I intro us. I’m Ike the mentally ill newspaper boy.”
Ideruba “I’m Ideruba.” Say hi Os.

Nid stops, taken aback by the suggestion.
“Uh… I mean, I suppose so, yeah.”

1 Like

“Hi, im Conner, the only normal person here.” he said with a grin.

“I’m Os. Wald.”

Ned shrugs. "Yeah, alright. Take your pick and stuff.

GM Mode: SCREENWIPE! You are now sitting at a table eating ice cream.

1 Like

Lauren takes a bit of ice cream, thinking as she eats. “So, uh, about the names…”