Super Serums RP

“Yeah, I think i know him from around town. He’s a little… strange. I don’t know who she is, but if she appeared out of no where, then he must have something to do with it.”

“Isn’t that lovely,” Lauren mutters to herself before wandering back towards the doctor.

Ivan nods his head in aggreement, then continues because he thinks it is fun. He finally stands up, saying “Today has been big day, I look forward to seeing jou all soon.” With these parting words, Ivan summons a yoga-mat sized swarm of ants, upon which he lays down and begins to scuttle down the road.

1 Like

OOC: I assume that’s your good-night post? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: not really😉
As Ivan scuttles down the street, he is hit by a driver who is distracted by their phone.

1 Like

Frederick looks at her inquisitively, making notes on his notepad.
“Yes? What do you want?”

Oh no. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lauren shrugs. “How much do you know about what we all got?”

Ivan stands up, looking at a growing number of onlookers, who only see him passed out on the ground, ants having abandoned him. He begins standing up, saying “I’m fine!”. He then begins walking down the street like a normal person, muttering unintelligible Russian curses.

1 Like

“The serum is full of amplificants and reactive substances, but the final ingredient is the drinkers own DNA. I have a vague idea of the general limitations and duration, but the specifics? No idea. At first I tried to create a specific serum, and I nearly lost my guinea pig several times.” He gestures dispassionately at Simon, who has gone back to playing with the dog.

Ivan walks into his house, which is within sight of the lab. After entering, he looks up at his taxidermized bear skin. As he walks closer, he begins to hear muttering. “Must devour, must consume.”

Ike sits down and thinks

“Define lost,” Lauren says darkly, pushing down a feeling of nausea.

Ivan stares at the bear, his face contorting into an eager rage. He grabs a kitchen knife and stabs the bear repeatedly. He stops when he realizes the muttering is coming from an infestation of maggots. Releasing his loudest laugh of the day, Ivan beckons to his new roommates. A moment later, he faints from blunt-force trauma after the car crash. “I’ll just sleep, I’ll start in the morning.” He dreams of demon trees and flying cars, but he smiles as he sleeps.

OOC: I’m off, gnight everyone!

3 Likes

“Well…let’s just say quicksilver isn’t the only thing he’s turned into, though it was the only thing so easily reversible. And probably the least painful, though he neglected to mention whether or not splitting into multiple clumps of mercury actually pained him, so who knows, really?
But why do you care? It’s not really your business.”

“It’s called curiosity. Thought it might be a familiar concept. Guess I was wrong.” She wanders away again.

Oh, how little you know… Frederick chuckles silently to himself as he looks at the gathering stars.
“Come, Simon, we must get rest if we are to be ready for tomorrow.”
“Yes sir!” Simon and Frederick enter the laboratory and shut the door."

OOC: I’m going inactive for tonight. Whenever I’m not on this rp, anyone who is active has full freedom to do whatever they want as long as it isn’t interacting with Simon or Frederick, or attempting to enter the lab (as that would require me paying attention). I’ll put up a simple map of Normsville sometime tomorrow, but until then you could just make up whatever. If you want to interact with a NPC while I’m not active, you (or someone else) can control that NPC. Also, the Serums will wear off after twelve hours.

1 Like

Ike stays up walking around town not even using his power

OOC: Okay, this is my last post for the night.

IC: Scott walks to his house (which happens to be sort of close to the lab). “Man, this was a weird day…” Feeling very tired, he lies down on his bed, and sleeps.

1 Like

Bailey was home. He walked to his room and laid down and closed his eyes as he began to sleep then realized

how the f*ck did she know my name

He wakes up and makes breakfast. After eating, he walks outside, wondering how he could use his power. Oddly, he was up earlier than most people

1 Like