Super Serums RP

Lily Didnt you say that you only knew I was part of the other trio?

Ike nods ignoring Lily “Sure Oz.”

Lauren stops dead. “Oh. Oh no. This is gonna be worse than I thought. I, well… I’m not Lauren Adelaide, Simon. I’m Lauren Rose. I’ve never been in a resistance, let alone lead one. Well, I guess joining up with the Trio against you all might’ve counted. But, uh, I’m not from around here.”

Oz: “I said I only knew Lily from his alternates. The original will always be Ike.”

Simon stops.
He blinks.
He tilts his head to one side.
He opens his mouth.
Closes it.
“Huh?”

1 Like

“Of course. Of course you make this difficult. Look, do you read much?”

Ike nods “Guess I’m special. Do you count a small one of the alternates?”
Lily Lets just go guys

Simon rolls his eyes. “Well, yeah. I-- well, yeah.”

Oz: “Of course, I’m just a fragment of your broken mind. None of us four are real. Anyway, I’ll lead the way.” he manifests and starts walking down a street.

1 Like

Ike silently nods and follows

“So you know the books where the protagonist gets switched into an alternate reality and everybody thinks that you’re the version of them they know?”

Oswald leads them to the biggest house in the city. It’s a very rundown, but very large, antebellum house.

Simon’s eyes widen.
“Oh. Oh no.” He starts pacing. “This means one of three things… and none of them are good.”

2 Likes

Ike nods “Okay. Bite yourself. I can handle this by myself.”
He starts walking towards the building

Lauren chuckles humorlessly. “I’m actually curious what your other two guesses are.”

Oswald shrugs and poofs.

“The first and most likely guess is that you were captured, have escaped, but was driven insane in the process and think you’re someone else. The second is that this is the latest bizarre mutation of Bailey’s power, and I nearly let you into our secret base, though you breaking your own cover seems almost too dumb, even for him. The third, I suppose, is that you’re right, and my si-- er, our Lauren is still MIA.”

2 Likes

OOC This power fits him well. Too well
IC Ike walks inside the building quietly

“That would explain the name,” she grumbles. “I kinda thought that the existence of powers would make the switching thing more easily accepted, but I guess not.” She frowns. “What’s Bailey’s power in this world? Can’t really tell when I can’t see him.” She starts slightly, an idea popping into her head. “Actually, I think I can prove this to you. What’s your sister’s power?”

The old building looks like it’s been abandoned for years, full of cobwebs and dust

“Bailey? No one can figure it out, it’s different everytime we run into him.” He looks around uncomfortably. “Well, assuming you’re right, what am I gonna do with you? And where’s our Lauren? Man, what am I going to tell Brendan…”

1 Like

Ike smiles under his back glad to have his mask “Anyone here? If not, guess Os was wrong.”
Ideurba nods “Yeah. It would be a shame if Os was lying to us.”\

Bailey senses that he was needed somewhere.

2 Likes

“Well, I’m gonna need to know what I’m walking into. And whether or not we can convince the others that I’m not Adelaide.” I can also probably figure out Bailey for you, but we’ll leave that for later.

OOC: This is AU Bailey. Who isn’t nice, apparently.

Ooc- I know, it was just mentioning his name

kek

1 Like

OOC: But you have to make him sneeze! :stuck_out_tongue: