The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

good :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m off for now

1 Like

Can some one give me a quick fill in of what happened, I’m afraid I was sleeping and I really don’t have the brain power to read all that

@Ruh, so our heroes were riding off to the Kingdom of Cloudia. Till they got there Lord Bloodfang went his most trustworthy servant, Xaio, the Starwalker. Since no one in Cloudia knew about Xaio he just said he was Tros Walker and Lord Bloodfang disguised himself in brown robes which covered him for the time being. Going by the name of Theos Vladovic, or something I forgot.

They went past their security because the Cloudians didn’t suspect that two beings will start a battle and they didn’t look all that ominous or suspicious simply because Lord Bloodfang, by using magic to fake his voice said he needed help from Cloudia, because his kingdom will get attacked by the Isotixian, of course, that was a lie.

When Lord Bloodfang, Xaio, and Cloudia meet, they exchanged a few words with each other and then he revealed himself to be the Big Bad Bloodfang, and then makes a display of his power by using the Sunlight Blade’s catastrophic ability, the Sunlight Burst.

Then he sent Xaio to take Tiara’s Shield while Lord Bloodfang deals with our heroes, Amelia leads our heroes into the Castle and they fought their way through the hoards of the Undead Knights until they got to finally throw fists with him in a showdown.

In the beginning, it was only the Sapphire Owls and Siansa, @Flux’s character, who faced against him. Siansa proved to be quite formidable and we learn that she has a father that Lord Bloodfang knows about, his name is Gael, they face down until Bloodfang gets the upper hand on her and is about to kill her…

A miracle happens and so Will uses Berzucron, his second sword which he has not used before and finally reveals his identity as the dual-wielding black swordsman, Will, the Black Raven. While he deals with Will, Siansa flew off to get the Warhammer and when she got it it was just in the right time where Will was about to die.

She saved him by smashing that Warhammer against Bloodfang’s chest piece which cracked, I told you that Warhammer was useful, nobody believed in me :stuck_out_tongue: anyway, then Will faces off against Bloodfang only to have his mask shatter, thus revealing the beautiful face of our handsome swordsman.

Siansa then tries to attack Bloodfang again but she ends up hurting herself more and she is now unconscious but Will saves her again, some of our heroes are injured, like Siansa, Candall who woke up from literally Bloodfang palpating him, and Ashkey who got stabbed in the gut but now is being healed by Alina (totally forgot about her during the battle, but I want to challenge you to run an RP during 0:00 am till 5:00 am)

And now some of the heroes get to throw down with Lord Bloodfang for a little bit.

it’s Geal, not Gael

1 Like

Sorry for misspelling her daddy’s name lol.

1 Like

Not a problem, just thought I’d let you know that it was spelled with the ‘e’ before the ‘a’.

Geal is Scots Gaelic for “white” if I remember correctly

It’s almost like an alliteration of what dragon type he is, since Geal is a white dragon.

1 Like

@ProfSrlojohn I’m afraid you got it wrong, the one who needs rescuing is not Will but Siansa, so can you edit your reply?

Oh, read it wrong, whoops!

2 Likes

Gonna mention this but stopping the bleeding sooner than later is a good idea. Cauterizing the wound is something Clawripper could do as it’s just using something really hot to fuse the flesh and stop the bleeding.

1 Like

Or Alina can heal her up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I also don’t want to charbroul her, so we need an object to heat up.

One step ahead of ya bro.

I’ll have Alina heal her up.

1 Like

If you can wake her up, she could also do that.

Well I know how… Kiss the sleeping bride and she shall wake up… sounds like plan for Will

wasn’t sleeping beauty magically enchanted to fall asleep?

1 Like

yes, also in the original she wasn’t kissed

1 Like

Well I guess the Beautiful Young Witch has magically been beaten to sleep.

[s]considering the character isn’t really awake, it’s hard to really say if they would consent. OOC, sure we know Siansa probably would’ve kissed him first, but IC we don’t. However, without the Siansa’s being conscious we can’t guarantee consent.[ /s]

However, once Siansa is awake a kiss is probably more welcomed… and probably would make for a cuter moment.

1 Like

lol, well we’ll see how things play out. I surely don’t want to force anything, let the right moment approach us.