The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

@Chronicler Alina is already healing Siansa.

Oh OK.

Well perhaps Alina can heal you if you need it?

I think I’m about to end this fight… you suffered enough for today

1 Like

I will make it my mission to nerf Lord Bloodfang to oblivion.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I assume I’m protected by the shield? Because if Carndall is, then I should be too. You didn’t specifically say though, so I figured I’d ask first.

Yes, you are. I’m sorry I almost forgot you. I just edit it right now. It’s very late at my place so I do apologize.

No problem, don’t worry your head over it.

Though how in the world you’re still awake at almost 4:00 AM, i don’t know. Have you slept at all?

1 Like

Almost 4 am. Yes I have slept till 12 pm. I know it may not be the most healthiest of things but I do get my hours back, so no harm as come to my health.

I’m not sure I could do that.

I go to sleep from 10:00 to 11:00, and wake up anywhere from 6:00 to 8:00. Usually about 7:00.

In the words of Ben Franklin, “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.”

I go to sleep around 1:00 - 2:00 and wake up near 7:00 - 8:00

For reference I use the 24 hour clock so I don’t use AM or PM. Midnight is 00:00, 11:00 PM would be 23:00.

Well Albert Einstein did sleep only about 2-3 hours a day in a year.

I sleep around either late 4 am or 5 am till 12 or 1 pm and then repeat the cycle. I am very devoted to Roleplaying, as you can probably see plus I wanted to get these things done before we have problems with school because of our time zone differences and we won’t be as active as we are now during winter break.

I have till monday and then on tuesday I have school. I’ll be returning to a normal schedule of 10 pm or 11 pm in bed and waking up at 6 am for school.

Man. Dedicated to GMing. I’m both impressed and worried at the same time.

1 Like

Yeah, when you love something like this so much, you do stuff like this. Though, I don’t encourage people to do it. It is something that works for me and so it may probably not work for you so well as it works for me.

1 Like

Trust me, i value my rest too much to ever pull that kind of a stunt.

1 Like

Eh, I’m just a guy who wants to bring out his fantasies and ideas into a epic story formulated into an RP with people who actually enjoy my ideas, so nothing special about me.

1 Like

Trust me, having that kind of dedication to your RP IS special.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate that.

1 Like