The Relationship Topic

Hashtag Relationshipgoals.

1 Like

Now thatā€™s how you dress up

1 Like

Thancc

1 Like

First off, hello, itā€™s been long time since Iā€™ve talked to you. Idk if you even remember me haha

Anyways, Iā€™m no expert on any of this but Iā€™d have to say this is the best thing you can do right now. You need to have confidence in yourself or a relationship falls flat on its face. IMO, you can never love anyone if you canā€™t even love yourself. Obviously we all do dumb things sometimes, but when you always work to improve yourself, a relationship is much more realistic.

3 Likes

I think once you get to that point in a relationship nothing can end it

3 Likes

I think something can definitely be said about actively and obsessively looking for relationships constantly, especially for those mistakenly relying on them as that ā€œthingā€ that will make them happy. Hereā€™s the truthiest truth bomb Iā€™ll probably ever truth today for anyone who needs it: relationships cannot fill that hole you long to fill.

Look, marriage is a wonderful, special thing. Iā€™d personally even call it sacred. It is not the ONLY wonderful, special, or even sacred thing. If youā€™re looking for happiness, youā€™ll never ā€œachieveā€ it as a state of being. Happiness is like a firework, itā€™s there for a moment, but then youā€™re left impatiently waiting for the next one. What you should be looking for is a different essence of being entirely, one that doesnā€™t last small amounts of time. That thing is joy.

Where can you find joy? In loving family, friends, butterflies, that sweet scent on the wind that only summer can bring, the feeling of walking along a green pathway surrounded by trees and wildlife, ice cream after a fun day out in the park, the warm smile of someone youā€™ve just helped without getting or wanting anything in return. These are the true splendors of a life well lived.

Romantic relationships are just one small facet of the goodness one can participate in. In fact, every moment has its own form of joy, I even find joy in lifeā€™s trials. Speaking of trials, remember that relationships arenā€™t just the shiny sparkly moments you see on Instagram, movies, or social media. Relationships are arguments, crying, sometimes betrayal, forgiveness, compromise. We are all broken, so it is important to understand that relationships are twice as hard as single living. You have to account and deal with the brokenness of two people, and the friction that can create. You will likely have to go to couples counseling, in fact, I recommend that to every couple regardless. If you plan on getting into a romantic relationship, remember, thatā€™s a lot of responsibility, and a lot of hard work. Be careful on who you choose as your partner, and do not make the relationship your sole source of happiness, and do not neglect the good of your partner for selfish desires. Be moderate and disciplined, and do not settle for someone without a moral compass.

9 Likes

please upload as a gif
Sorry I shouldnā€™t flex like that

3 Likes

How do you collect so many scrunchies

I donā€™t understand
The same thing happened to my brother when he had a crush on one of his classmates.

1 Like

When I hold hands with my woman, I transfer them to my own wrist. If your brother is receiving them she probably likes him back

1 Like

it was a long time ago, fortunately. that girl was ratherā€¦ unsavory.

But still
do you take them, or is it just a natural part of being in a relationship?

also on a side note iā€™m glad my crush doesnā€™t use scrunchies to an obsession

1 Like

This^

1 Like

You make it sound like a ritual which it very well may be

1 Like

You make it sound like it isnā€™t

you must steal the scruncheeā€™s and sacrifice them to the scrunchee lord, in return heā€™ll will make you nothingā€¦ itā€™s purely beneficial to him.

4 Likes

No you steal scrunchies to flex on the boys

2 Likes

Ah yes I see youā€™ve discovered the true power of the scrunchee.

3 Likes

Idk if you saw above butimage|nullxnull

3 Likes

I did but Iā€™m sure youā€™ve acquired more, actually scratch that almost forgot that thereā€™s a whole pandemic going on.

2 Likes

She actually doesnā€™t have enough for me to have anymore and her to still have enough

3 Likes

It is a broken time for all.