The Relationship Topic

So he thought he had a chance with her by telling her that his friend (you) had a crush on her? I would be surprised at the stupidity if that wasn’t the entirety of middle school for me.

3 Likes

It’s not completely his fault it was somebody else who told him and he wasn’t trying to improve his chances with her he thought he was helping a friend by telling her, he feels bad about what he did to me but but this would’ve affected me more than him if I let this keep going without confronting her since he goes to a different high school than us two now I still keep in touch with him but she definitely doesn’t because according to her he “lied” to her since the end of seventh grade

3 Likes

Oh. I thought that the friend who was mad was this guy.

Didn’t think you were referring to the second guy.

He was the one mad at me. The guy who told him doesn’t live in the town I live in anymore

2 Likes

Well, I was going to ask a long-time friend out today. Turns out she had literally just gotten asked out by someone else.

pulls out bleach

6 Likes

Anyone here in a relationship with a rock?

Not Dwayne, like literally a rock.

22 Likes

Well I know this starfish with green shorts who might.

20 Likes

Nah. I’ve heard those relationships are too rocky. I’ll just leave…

2 Likes

I think I my friend Is trying to get me help him impress this girl he likes

1 Like

In those kinds of situations you end up with an enthusiastic girl, a reaaaaally ticked off friend, and an extremely awkward and sudden circumstantial relationship.

Don’t get yourself into that stuff. Even if he is your friend, jealousy makes otherwise okay people put you to sleep, take over your conscience, and tyrannically rule over the universe inside of your body. There’s no saying that she won’t take an interest in you rather than him.

3 Likes

If only is was as easy done as said… either way it’s my rule of thumb. =P

2 Likes

I have no idea who she is because my friend and I go to different high schools now

So this girl has made it really obvious she liked me, to the point of being a bit creepy. She backed off doing that but it was obvious she still liked me. As of less than an hour ago I discovered she has a BF. I am so overjoyed that only this describes my reaction:

6 Likes

I recently took a girl out to homecoming 2 weeks ago, and my friend who goes to a different high school pulled a fast one and took the same girl to his high schools homecoming dance. its like he stabbed me in the back

1 Like

If she was willing to do that then any romantic ties with her wouldn’t have lasted long anyway. He didn’t stab you in the back, he kept you from wanting to be with the real backstabber ( whether he did it knowingly or unknowingly doesn’t matter). Besides, she’ll do the same to him.

11 Likes

I’m in a relationship with RPGs and I’m giving birth to a video game.

Halp.

13 Likes

I don’t wanna know how that works.

10 Likes

Sometimes an extra push is needed for someone to notice their admirer. What’s strange about guys is that we tend to be stubborn and persistent when a girl isn’t that into us but when we one is we become completely clueless.

4 Likes

That’s generally true, the thing is I noticed her obvious crush on me from day one because her subtlety matched only the likes of Zack Snyder. She made it REALLY obvious, and I didn’t know how to respond in a way that didn’t sound mean.

2 Likes

So are just going to pass her off or see if there’s something there?

1 Like