The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“That was a joke, sir. I forgot that humor is lost in translation to your language…”

2 Likes

“I don’t know, it only seems to be first squad doing it” he points at the other squads, who’re looking at the disturbance with annoyance for disturbing their rest

“I wouldn’t bank on being a jester if I were you”

1 Like

Calvma shakes his head in agreement. “I do not blame them, I’d be annoyed too if my rest was disturbed.”

1 Like

“What about blowing stuff up? Can I bank on that?”

1 Like

“Sp-spider…” Leo mumbled as he hid under Grace’s hat.

3 Likes

Nathan nods, “I was, uh, a little busy trying to make sure I survived to deliver the apocalyptically horrifying news”

“No, I don’t trust you”

Said hat disintegrates, because I despise it’s existence

2 Likes

Rachne magically gets a rapier because they exist

3 Likes

Rachne’s Rapier becomes a longsword because canon :gregf:

William wakes up a few hours later, at dawn, and wakes the rest of the group

2 Likes

Rachne was already awake and on the ceiling, clearly trying to be as far from the humans as possible

2 Likes

William looks up, “Come down, we’re sounding the attack soon”

2 Likes

She slowly crawled down nervously

2 Likes

“It’s alright, I was nervous before my first battle too” William reassures her, strapping on his sword belt

Nathan was gathering his energies for the assault he’d face later

1 Like

“that’s not why I’m nervous, I have been in plenty fights over the years”

2 Likes

“So what’s wrong? Not used to soldiers?” William asks sighing in annoyance as fourth squad was still sleeping, he kicks the Sargent awake, who goes about waking the rest

1 Like

“no… It’s all the humans”

1 Like

“We dont count as humans anymore. Do we?” Calvma asked, as Azurai looked down at Mayluna who fell asleep in his lap.

1 Like

“So would you be more comfortable with fourth squad then?” he says gesturing to the squad, which had but one human, the rest being, Gred, Druth, a few Sunthralli Half bloods, two full blood Sunthralli and another Spidentaurous.

“No, you’re false gods”

1 Like

“I dont feel like one.”

“were warriors not gods.” Azurai told him.

1 Like

Rachne sighed in relief

1 Like

“Not gods, False Gods, half gods, your age was an immediate clue”

“Why do humans make you nervous?”

1 Like