The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“A shame, the four of you are close to good soldiers, but you are too sure of yourselves”

2 Likes

“We trust each other more than anyone.”

2 Likes

“Do you know why a Soldier is always superior to the Warrior”

2 Likes

“So they are not warriors to you?”

2 Likes

“A warrior and Soldier are very different, a soldier, is the superior of the two, because, a soldier isn’t just one man, it is a companny, a regiment, a nation”

The Sunblessed Elite walk through the crowds, blades drawn, Civilians shy from their path, soldiers are cut down

2 Likes

“So we aren’t warriors then?” Suddenly the bickering becomes shouting as Calvma attempts to strike Azurai down, the sounds of their weapons connecting rang out.

2 Likes

“That is just the thing, you four, are probably warriors, not soldiers”

2 Likes

Suddenly Azurai is thrown as Calvma approaches him in anger. “AFTER EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED! AFTER EVERYTHING WE’VE BEEN THROUGH YOU’D THROW ME TO THE SIDE!”

2 Likes

Nathan spreads his hands, and each of the two finds themselves on a floating island, seperated, “Enough of this, there are civilians, show honour, if you fight here, there could be innocent deaths”

2 Likes

“THIS DOESNT INVOLVE YOU!” Calvma shouted.

“Calvma calm…”

“SHUT UP YOU ■■■■ TRAITOR!”

2 Likes

“Yes, this does” Nathan says, “MY PEOPLE ARE AT RISK HERE”

2 Likes

“Calvma, please just listen.” Azurai said picking himself up.

“Why should I?! You would rather have me walk off back Into the wilderness then stay with you and fight!”

2 Likes

“I want to kill Sergeant Sky. Timberwolves. She slew my brother, so I shall kill her.” Aries spat.

3 Likes

Nathan gathers energy, ready to intervene should one of them try and jump the gap.

“I do have a particular​ grudge against that Regiment, you’ll most likely​ want to fight the Liberators then?”

The Sunblessed Elite cast of their cloaks and activate their combat auras. Legionaries in the midst of celebrating stop, and hastily draw weapons, but they are most drunk so they are cut down quickly, rise and fall of blades signifies the end of the Timberwolves entire light Infantry complement. Citizens run in total panic, crowds rush past the area where the Liberators are, screaming as flames spring up in the city behind them. Legionaries immediately start pushing through the crowd trying to get to the source of the fire. They charged over, carrying buckets of water, screams arose as they were methodically cut down. More soldiers ran to the source, armed this time, with swords, axes and crossbows. A pitched battle is fought, but eventually, the Sunblessed walk out into the main square. (Where we are)

The Elite walk over to the point where the regular Sunblessed were being held, still kneeling one and all.

3 Likes

Leo slowly woke up at hearing the chaos. “Grace… Wake up. Something is happening…” he said to her as he shook her lightly.

3 Likes

Elia looks to see the Sunblessed. “These freaks again!”

1 Like

Nathan shakes his head, “These, these are different, and watch who you call freaks considering”

The Sunblessed Elite blast the path to the regular Sunblessed, and cut down the guards. The Elite leader pulls Gracten to his feet, the two units of Sunblessed take off

2 Likes

“EXCUSE ME?!” Elia yelled at him.

1 Like

“You Azurai and Calvma have gifts, does that make you a freak? I have gifts am I a freak? Gred have Wings, are they freaks?”

1 Like

“Gifts? You think we wanna be immortal?”

1 Like