The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Not immortal, just long lived” Nathan says, “If you wanted to die, just let someone kill you in combat” Nathan walks away, towards the scene of destruction in front of them. “Cadre! On me!”

1 Like

“It doesn’t work that way.” She told him.

1 Like

“Trust me, it does” Nathan says still walking away, “I have studied all known creatures in this realm, False Gods are easy to understand”

1 Like

Grace clung to him. “What’s going on?” Grace whispered, horrified.

3 Likes

“YOU THINK WE HAVENT TRIED! IT KNOWS WHEN WE TRY AND PURPOSLY SLIP UP! IT KNOWS WHEN WE TRY AND THROW A FIGHT!”

2 Likes

“I’m not sure… Get your armor on and let’s head out.” Leo whispered back.

3 Likes

Grace receives a telepathic request from Nathan, demanding her, along with all the other mages, presence

“There are ways to allow someone to kill you without throwing a fight”

2 Likes

“How! We’ve tried everything.”

2 Likes

Grace put on her witch robes and hat, especially the hat, and pulls Leo along to meet William.

4 Likes

“Clearly not”

Nathan crouches beside a soldier, still alive, but losing blood fast, he extends his arms and starts to heal. After this though, he falls over. Azurai and Calvma fall to the ground.

They somehow transform into armour and a helmet, but the helmet has a picture of a witch’s hat on the side

3 Likes

(What happened on the past 114 posts?)

1 Like

They both land hard a second they groan in pain for a second before picking themselves up.

“After this, we’re having a long talk.” Calvma told him.

“If it means you will be civil.”

Calvma grunted as his comment and grabbed his halberd.

1 Like

But it transforms back. “William, what’s wrong?” Grace asked.

3 Likes

(Conquered Last Stand, festival, then a sudden enemy attack has just caught Everyone by surprise, this is the aftermath)

(No it doesn’t)

William isn’t there, there is only Nathan, the one who called them

3 Likes

Leo approached Nathan. “What do we do?” He asked.

3 Likes

“Go heal, wounded, please”

3 Likes

“Okay… and how do I do that exactly?” Leo asked a but embarrassed.

3 Likes

Grace performed a healing spell on Nathan. “You look like you need it…” Grace said.

3 Likes

“The same way you use any other kind of magic, concentrate on the task”

“Thank you, but don’t waste energy, I can’t be helped by magic”

3 Likes

Leo nodded, “All right Grace, lets go!”

3 Likes