Therina, the Spirit Messenger

“Therina is one of two mystery members of the Toa Vihagu. She has no known history prior to her induction into the Vihagu, with claims that she simply arrived out of the Ethian desert from a sandstorm. She solidified her reputability with her element of spirit, permitting her to communicate with individuals beyond their bodies and even control them under some circumstances.

While in communication with the spirit realm, Therina seems completely detached from the natural, speaking only in riddle-like descriptions.
In the natural world will speak more plainly, and possesses a light-hearted sensibility, but is known to pick her friends carefully."

"Therina seems to disappear without a trace on regular intervals, then just as suddenly reappear within a month or so. No one has yet interpreted the meaning of her absences.

Therina’s weapon of choice is a “mind baton”, which allows psionic-capable individuals to craft the blade of the weapon in their minds and project it on the end of the baton.”

"Perceived Judgement"

Therina has two major updates from her last version. Firstly, the upper torso structure has been completely redone, though the armor placement remains mostly the same. Secondly, she sports a new upper arm design intended to balance out the dark gold placement.

"Mysteries"

Additional changes include:
*Trading out the white fingers on her hands for blue ones.
*Upping the size of her forearm armor.
*Removing the Jumper head on her waist.
*Replacing the beams on her ankles with shorter half-width beams.
*Reinforcing the backs of the shins.
*Filling in the feet.
Future plans include changing the back of the armor on the backs of the shins, and giving her a more developed head structure.

"Senses"

Comments and criticism appreciated, as always.

33 Likes

Lovin’ the dark gold, but I think she could have a bit on the lower back. The stocky build is new and the lance looks good, if a bit out of place color wise.

1 Like

hmm… so that’s how to make a fem moc

Amazing. I love the layered parts.

I really like the layering

Dark gold is pretty difficult to come across. I think I’ve effectively used every piece I got from Toa Lhikan, and I should have a chestplate and Avhokii from Takanuva somewhere, but I don’t think either would fit well. I have considered replacing her existing chest with Takanuva’s chestplate, so maybe I could do that and put the Metru chest on her back.

1 Like