Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Sorry fellas, Iโ€™ve got to cancel Salvation now that I have to go into hiding

2 Likes

No, you will never escape!

On a completely unrelated note:
Dang Delta and Salvo got some chemistry.
I mean, I didnโ€™t knew that such a conversation would go on so smoothely.
must stop the urge to not ship them

I canโ€™t decide if Forcep sounds like DeForest Kelley or Jeffrey Combs in my mindโ€ฆ

Huh. I guess I never really thought of voices for my characters. I mean, when I read, I hear voices in my head, but Iโ€™ve never attached them to anyone.

Maybe thatโ€™s just me. Mostly, I read the characters I create for RPs with the voices of other actors and celebrities. I rarely create my โ€œownโ€ voicesโ€ฆ which may be indicative of a lack of creativity in the eyes of some, but whatever

2 Likes

And who would beโ€ฆ Letโ€™s sayโ€ฆ Salvoโ€™s voice?

I tend to read her dialogue in the voice of Jennifer Hale, the voice of the female Shepard in the Mass Effect games and (I believe) of Sarah Palmer in the Halo series, among other roles.

I have no idea who she is
Lurch?

Iโ€™d find a video, but I unfortunately donโ€™t have time for that right now.

Iโ€™ve read Lurch with the Steve Blumโ€™s voice for TFP Starscream.

If you want, I could just make one big post in which I share my ideal voices for Salvationโ€™s various NPCs, rather than doing them one at a time.

Feel free to get in on this too guys; what do yโ€™all imagine your characters sounding like?

I sorta imagine GC as sounding like sortaโ€ฆ I dunnoโ€ฆ Like the old wise warrior with the rumbling voice.

Juliana and Laslow sound like Olivia and her son Inigo from Fire Emblem: Awakening respectively.

A video of their support conversations.

I could probably find a better one, but the characters donโ€™t make much noise outside of battle.

Hmโ€ฆ
Redstocker might sound like Ian McKellen.
Alterion like Bruce Willis (yes).
Iโ€™d like to think that Gronius sounds similar to James McAvoy.
And Song and Deltaโ€ฆ I dunno. Maybe Elizabeth Olsen and Hailee Steinfeld respectively?

You mean respectively.

Ye typo

It happens to the best of us.

So, what sort of voice do you imagine when you read Epsilonโ€™s and Zeparโ€™s stuff?

Iโ€™m not sure. Whatever โ€œvoiceโ€ I read them in, I know that Firestorm and Zepar sound the same to me. What exactly they sound like, though, is difficult for me to explain.

2 Likes

๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐••๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–?

Honestly, Iโ€™ve been reading them in pretty much the same voice for all of them. Kind of a neutral, Nolan North-y voice.

โ€ฆYes, that includes Daria. Strangely.

โ„๐•ฆ๐•™โ€ฆ ๐••๐•š๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ชโ€™๐•• ๐•“๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•’๐•ž๐•–