TTV Episode 194 Discussion

Check out Episode 194 over on Vessel right now!

Sorry it wasn’t up last night, unforseen issues and a need for sleep prevented it. ;_;

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Eljay at his worst, again. He just keeps dropping down the rungs on my favorite TTV cast member ladder.

I would just like to say I would be extremely disappointed if TTV changed their current names (except maybe with the exception of Viper-Pheffy as Viper isn’t the most interesting name)…

As much as I would prefer them not to, it wouldn’t actually affect the quality of the show

What? Cast members might change their names? I wish I had early access…

You don’t need early access to watch the podcast.

Vessel won’t work on my Kindle anyway T_T

I asked someone who actually knows something about 3D printing.

Apparently Eljay is right: no, you can’t print a banana.

~W12~

1 Like

But isn’t the wrath of Var incentive enough to get it out on time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiixaar at his worst, again. He just keeps dropping down the rungs on my favorite TTV Message Board member ladder.

I honestly do not care nor know what bothered you this episode, although I bet it was the mooks with the Skrall shield. I’m team Cap, not Tuma. =P

2 Likes

@Eljay well apparently you can print food, maybe you can print a banana. http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/tech/innovation/foodini-machine-print-food/

1 Like

This is very old news. =P We went over this when the others said you could peel a car.

1 Like

Okay then…
All I said that it looked like it, I never implied a connection, (I really want to stress that I never said “connection”) I just wanted to state my piece.
And BTW, I have glasses already.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have the perfect picture for people who still don’t understand the vessel thing

8 Likes

I haven’t actually watched the episode yet, but from what I’ve gathered is that
@Eljay’s jimmies=rustled

The RPG ;-;

My interpretation of this podcast.
Sorry for the fact it is poorly drawn. I was using a mouse to draw, which is really hard, and I had to get to class and stuff so… yeah. Not my best.
And, no, I don’t actually think Eljay is crazy. This episode just had some really bizarre conversations that taken out of context, (and frankly even in context) are extremely funny.
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Eljay was coming unhinged…

Holy heck.

1 Like

Nooooo. Don’t change ur names!!,

1 Like