TTV Episode 199 Discussion

TTV Episode 199 has been released over on Vessel! This week, as the circumstances surrounding BIONICLE’s current status grow more dire by the day, Meso experiences a drastic ■■■■■ in his mentality towards G2.

-Mesonak

12 Likes

Interesting discussion.
@IllustriousVar singing 10/10
The way you talk about Bionicle and how we should enjoy while it last literally sounds like a ‘death and doing what you can with your life’ type-discussion.
This confirms that Bionicle is life. Praiseth Bionicle.

/s?

I for one, doubt Bionicle will end this year.
If anything, it will end after 2017, or if it manages to go on from there, but that’s something else entirely.

2 Likes

It was a great podcast (as usual) and gave me a nice piece of reflection on how i may look back on G2.
But i cant help but wonder why @Eljay was absent this weeks episode.

My duel alarms failed to wake me up/couldn’t wake me up and I slept through it. Unfortunate, but it happens sometimes. I’ll be there next week, though.

8 Likes

Busy for a while,
Is there anything special coming up for episode 200?

Listening to it now. Very enjoyable.

I still don’t think it’s ending anytime soon, but I could be wrong. As we look to construction in the past, there have never been many short lived themes, and, why replace it with something that could sell worse? Another think people haven’t thought of- if Binicle is truly dead, since they already made that decision, th next construction line is already in production.

1 Like

You didn’t get rid of the Little Johnny ad? Then what was the point of last week’s ad?

4 Likes

To confuse and/or humour?

In other words a very Willess thing to do.

~W12~

4 Likes

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

/s

1 Like

Loved this episode! The most enjoyable one in a while!

Brickfeed is still better/s

1 Like

Wait… so Mesonak, the original harbinger of doom and gloom that got everyone worried, is now saying “don’t worry, be happy now”?

Finally! He’s being positive again! :joy:

5 Likes

He hasn’t been positive since spring of 2015.

2 Likes

This is a great episode.
Not my favorite episode humor wise, but otherwise, it is.

Really enjoyable episode, and with some interesting points there, so it’s overall great.

(And hey! a new Autopsy in 1-∞ months =D)

3 Likes

Nothing to do with the episode, but what happened to last week’s MOC spotlight?

Again, here’s my interpretation!
Yeah… I dunno. I feel like I keep getting worse. Maybe it’s because the last two episodes have been very good and flow very well, so it’s harder to find things to joke about.
Anyways, enjoy!

Because going super saiyan is the only way to get through finals.
Of course, after relistening to the podcast for the third time, I think Prpl was sick, so maybe the joke fell flat. I just remember her mentioning finals in a recent drawing.

I tried…

And then I got all sentimental…

Well, see ya next week!

11 Likes

It’s kind of a thing you can only do once.

Why wasn’t @Eljay hit by a car

that intro was infinitely times better

2 Likes

Optimeso was unexpected.

I don’t know how I feel about it.

1 Like