TTV's Shirt of March Poll

I vote for the Control ■■■■■.

ITT: A lot of people who don’t realize we know what we’re doing

We compared metrics behind the scenes and talked about this for months before rolling it out. Its just kind of funny to have talked through every option and plans for like months and then see them on here like they won’t considered. If it seems like a good idea, then we’re probably already doing it. If it doesn’t look like we aren’t, there’s probably a reason you didn’t think of as to why it is bad.

Shirts were always our lowest profit margined department. The system we used to use just doesn’t work with our current audience. The solutions is basically to just buy more shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I voted for Ven’s design. But when I saw the results I couldn’t help but think "…poor Exx ■■■■■ :frowning: "

2 Likes

“Control” is a ■■■■■ that I could see myself wearing out in public, probably because of the lack of text…and because it looks awesome. :stuck_out_tongue: So yeah, I voted for that one.

Although…this was almost enough to make me vote for Prpl’s design:

XD

I’m a bit sad, though, that I missed out on the other ■■■■■ designs. :confused:

11 Likes

I kinda want that Exx ■■■■■

1 Like

We do indeed ship to the UK, however our discount code will unfortunately not work for none US residents.

1 Like

The Exx is sooo gud. But that control one makes me happy for the mask of ultimate power. And I want that mask!

I voted control, simply because I want a Makuta ■■■■■

I vote for control

control by venom looks amazing hopefully i will be able to get it

As much as I love that Control ■■■■■, I have to give my vote this month to The Many Faces of Exx. He’s just so cute! :blush:

I really do hope that the losing shirts get released at some point later, even if it’s a limited time thing. Gotta show my love to all of TTV.
EDIT: Seeing as I should’ve said whch ■■■■■ I voted for, I voted for Exx. But it’s pretty clear that that design isn’t happening.

1 Like

The shipping for out of country is way more then then in country. At least for me it is. Any way I think that’s why it doesn’t work out of country.

i voted for the many faces of exx because its too KAWAI DESU KUN <0_0>

1 Like

Control looks amazing!

(I kinda want to see “The final hunt” as a ■■■■■"

3 Likes

I voted for Control. Just because Makuta is a cool dude.

the mask of control one is soooo cool

Control, definitely

I really hope that Exx ■■■■■ eventually hits production even if control wins.

Not even Canadians?

1 Like