Well Little Johnny

Well little Johnny, cause Pluto got done dirty

Why am I named Johnny?

Because Iā€™m not creative at naming things.

Why does rain happen?

Well little Johnny the sky is crying because it has the misfortune of witnessing your face everyday.

Why do goldfish exist

Well Little Johnny, one day a yellow fish went into a pile of gold and came out gold.

Why do I have a nose?

Well little Johnny, because I need something to break when I punch your face.

Whereā€™d my bonkles go?

Well little Johnny I stole them.

Why do birds chirp

Well little Johnny, cause they canā€™t huffquack

@The_Blue_Panda better get that

Why?

1 Like

Well little Johnny why is a good question. Itā€™s one of lifeā€™s great mysteries isnā€™t it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I donā€™t know, man, but it keeps me up at night.

Why did I know exactly how to answer this question

Well little Johnny, you were born with a special tumour that takes control of you anytime someone asks a question. That tumour is passed down through the generations and carries all knowledge.

Why does time change depending on the country Iā€™m in?

Because when everyone was beginning their countryā€™s they didnā€™t talk to each otherā€™s, so thatā€™s why different countries have different times and languages
Why do mountains exist?

1 Like

You see, lil johnny, when two tectonic plaques love each other very much, the hit each other and with the full power of continents colliding a mountain is formed

Why do I see unicorns when you cook mushrooms?

1 Like

Well little Johnny itā€™s because the unicorns are trapped in the mushrooms so when the mushrooms are cooked they can get out
Why do birds fly?

1 Like

Well Little Johnny, itā€™s because their deathly afraid of the ground. You notice how they perch in trees and not on the dirt? Same reasoning.

If youā€™re falling in a forest, and nobodyā€™s around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound?

Well little Johnny, is it really depends on your weight, so get good and fat or no one will find you when you fall.

What is the state of this community?

Well little Johnny, itā€™s just like love; it isnā€™t canon :gregf:

Can I be an astronaut?

Well Little Johnny, give me a second to tune up my trebuchet, weā€™ll check.

If the moonā€™s made of cheese, what is the sun made out of?

3 Likes

Well little Johnny, the sun is really spicy queso

Where am I?

well little johnny, itā€™s not a matter of where you are, but when you are where you are.

What did I just say?

Well little Johnny, you took a tab of acid before typing so no one really knows.

Why are American Spirits good for me?

Well little Johnny ghosts arenā€™t usually good for your health.

Why do I exist.