Well Little Johnny

Well Little Johnny, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more.

Who they know, that Shin Godzilla is all powerful?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, who they know is always all powerful. Shin Godzilla, is who they know.

Why did you eat my muffin?

Well little Johnny, because I was transported to an alternate dimension. The ruler of this dimension sentenced me to death for stealing his doughnut. When he asked “Any last words?”, I asked if he would take a muffin instead of my life, the ruler said yes. So I came back to this dimension and gave the ruler the muffin as he went back to his dimension.

Why does bungee-gum have the properties of rubber and gum?

Well little Johnny, that’s so once you’re done chewing it, you can also use it to do extreme sports while staying relatively safe.

Why are people?

Well little Johnny, _________. That’s why.

Why does the tooth fairy takes people’s teeth?

You see, little johnny, the tooth fairy needs to eat but she is quite old and she doesn’t have teeth anymore, so, she has to take ours and when she does she leaves some mony to thank you.

Why does homework exist?

it was invented by an italian teacher as a PUNISHMENT

Well little Johnny, if you must ask, sit down and I will tell you. It all started over one billion million trillion years ago, when there was this man who never was a child, yes that’s right! He had never grown up, he just started as a 40 year old, and he owned a school but the thing was that he really hated kids so much in fact that he came up with the idea of making kids take school work to their homes “yes, it’s perfect, and I will call it Homework AH HA HA HA” he cackled to himself and so forever after homework has existed

Where does the wind come from?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, the wind is the energy emanating off of the souls of the lost. If they run into someone at a high enough speed, they overtake their body. That’s why the wind hits you.

If children in Africa exist, why haven’t I met any?

1 Like

Well Little Johnny, quarantine has prevented you from going to Africa, and from us sending you there ourselves.

What is a man?

Well Little, Johnny, a man is someone who SUPPORTS US ON PATREON! HEYOOOO!

Why do planets spin?

4 Likes

Why my little Johnny it’s because the sun is a cool guy and plays music, so all the planets spin because they are trying to dance
Where did my other sock go?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, we’re out of toilet paper

Why didn’t Thanos just make create more resources in the universe instead of killing half of all living things?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny killing is more profitable for a sequel

Why is the sun hot.

1 Like

Well little Johnny, if you think the neighbor’s son is hot, you should tell him how you feel.

If paper comes from trees, does that mean that in a way, money grows on trees?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, yes, but only if the trees are part of the Illuminati.

Why am I a hot mess?

Well little Johnny, when you were born, you ate the child of a powerful ruler in the east. They got so mad that they turned you into piping hot spaghetti.

Why does it get dark at night?

1 Like

Attack on titan but with somehow more and less steps.

Well little Johnny it gets dark because the sun decides its had enough of your crap and leaves to party with the stars

Why does the ocean exist.

That was not intentional.

Well little Johnny, The ocean is a product of all the rocks of the world relieving themselves throughout the years.

How long will I live for?

1 Like

Well little Johnny you have about eight seconds to live after I finish sharpening my sword.

Why is the world round

Well that’s because people keep trying to get over the ice wall, so the game developers had to make full earth, so we couldn’t keep getting out,
Why isn’t Pluto a planet?

1 Like