What Grinds Your Gears?

What grinds my gears is that people love everything BWTMT makes even when it’s mediocre and in some cases complete crap.

1 Like

wut?
<no ur 5 characters.

2 Likes

I agree with @Ehryt8o
wot?

He makes Lego Transformers.
And is pretty much the most popular person on Youtube who makes them.
(This guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHAhsCIDFRytOGPKn2AYFkw)

3 Likes

I’ve got a new one, store signs that use abbreviations or txtspeak in their signs. Like using “u” for “you” and “ur” for “your.” It seems incredibly unprofessional.

6 Likes

When people post something like “I’m sad now” or some such, but give no explanation. It’s basically just attention-seeking, because now people want to know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Kulta’s chin grinds my gears. And skull.

1 Like

Sea Brutaka being a hoax
Matoran that can’t use mask powers or elements
That weird smell coming from my feet
Broken legos
And my inability to sleep

Strangely all 5 of those are linked 0_o

2 Likes

The fact that I don’t have superpowers ;u;
Or my own laziness.

3 Likes

:confounded:

When you learn that Sea Brutaka is a hoax and that Matoran can’t use mask powers, you stomp your feet on the floor. Unfortunately, you stomp on a collection of lime connectors. Now you have broken connectors, and excruciating pain in your foot, which causes it to smell and keep you up at night.

8 Likes

OH MY SWEET BANANAS ON A STICK THIS GUY IS A PSYCHIC

(caps sry)

People that think every post that doesn’t relate at all is off topic.
“slightly funny comment”

"FLAGGED"

10 Likes

People constantly using this emoticon, :stuck_out_tongue:.

It’s everywhere! Why is it used so much?!

1 Like

Because they want to lick you

4 Likes

wat
isn’t… isn’t that the definition of off topic?

2 Likes

FNAF Gifs are extremely annoying
i know a couple of people on DA who uses them in almost every single comment
ugh

3 Likes

Dem fnaf fans grind too many of my gears
(is that an innuendo :open_mouth:)

2 Likes

The major lack of ball-joint and technic mega packs. “Darn you lego, I would so buy that!”

2 Likes

You know what grinds my gears? School kids. I like school in general, but the kids make it suck a lot! I mean if you’re different they make fun of you and then they automatically hate school. I hate gym class for that reason. And these are all kids who don’t even know me at all. In e;ementary school I had no trouble at all, infact they still like me now. But in middle school some of the rest suck! And they say weird stuff all the time like “WHAT ARE THOSE???” AND “DEEZ NUTS” It’s so rude. Oh, and they YELL, ALL, THE, TIME! when i’m answering the question, the teacher tells them “Quiet! Our student is talking” and then I feel like not answering at all now. Thankfully it’s just in the halls and gym but still, that is why I’m starting to think homeschooling is better.

6 Likes