2059: The Dark Reflection

“Ah, there you ate, Mr. Miro.” Voidmaster said as he approached him. “I have scoured all over this universe for you. You are of great importance to me…”

“Spider-Man could help, as well as his sidekick.” Bruce said.

“I can help!” Eduardo yelled “I want to, I want to!”
@Mctoran
@meepinater

Xano comments,
“So I’ve heard…however you may find that things will be…how do I put this…ahh…not what you expected.”
He presses a bigger key on the key board and the screen goes red. Xano turns around looking directly at the vat,
“You came at the right time, I wanted you to see this experiment go down. I’ve always wanted to know what happened if I could purify this energy, to be what it was when he gave it to me.”

Unexpected was roaming the universe. Something felt off…he was about to go to this universe and it felt as if he was already there…strange…not to mention feeling that there was a build up of that thing…that energy.

“Where can we find ‘Spider-Man’?” Asked Richard.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
“I don’t know…” Mark said, unsure.

@Jcton
“You’re right…” Voidmaster said, eyeing the Ignotium Energy. “I have come at the right time. Though I wonder, why exactly would you want my presence here? Why do you want me to bear witness?”

“I don’t know. I’ll give him a call.”

1 Like

Xano smiles,
“You’re the last price for my experiment. Ignotium Energy is the perfect potential energy, and is able to convert to any energy. However…I never seen it covert to Primordial Energy or whatever you run off of. It seemed like it was unable to do so. As if there was another factor… I believe I found that factor and now…my energy was impure…Ignotium Energy wasn’t the purest form…so I…will…purify it…purify it…”
A light comes from the armor which was placed in the vat, and the Ignotium Energy swirled around it, latching onto any other energy in the nearby area. The lights went dark as the electricity was drawn into the strands of Ignotium Energy.

Unexpected felt something was very off and went to find it. Something that shouldn’t be happening is.

@Jcton
Voidmaster started backing away from the Ignotium Energy, confused.

@Khalsa721
Sadie suddenly awoke, and looked up to see the evil version of herself.
“What…what’s going on? Where am I?” She asked.

‘Diero’ dismisses the question.
“Your voice seems very familiar, I can’t quite my finger on i–”
He suddenly remembered one of the people in his own world who most adamantly opposed his takeover, and almost beat him.
“No matter what universe you’re in, I won’t let you stop me Mark Mcneil!”
In a sudden fit of rage, ‘Diero’ lashes out with his stand at Gamemark with a flurry of erratic punches.

1 Like

@meepinater
Toxin was approached by a plague doctor.
“Master, we’ve finally done it.”

“Alright. Let’s see it.” Toxin said tiredly.

The Plague Doctor led him into the laboratory.

“Sparkles, you 'ave the map?” Asked The General.

Sparkles’ smile stretched across her face as the held up the map and made a noise that sounded like a lottery machine win.

“What about you, Original? What’s the weapons strength of this world?”

Toxin silently followed the Plague Doctor.
“That was remarkably quick progress. I’m impressed.”

Just some private place I found." Sadie laughed, looking over her tools “to be honest I was just bored so I paid you a visit.”

1 Like

Sadie twitched nervously, jerking around in her chair.
“Look, you don’t have to do this. We’re same person. I know what you’ve been through. This Mark that you’re working with, he doesn’t have your best interests in mind. He doesn’t care about you. I have a husband. A family…”
she blurted, trying to think of a reason to convince this evil Sadie to stop.

“You think I don’t know that? He doesn’t get in my way and I don’t get in his way. As for you I was simply bored and decided to play with myself.” She sat on sadies lap.

Xano laughs, also getting a safe distance away. The chemical energies in stones and metals soon gave way and became ash as the Ignotium Energies hungered.
Xano sent a message to the rest to go to R:IESS as soon as possible. This was sent to Llillaa as well.
All three of them, except Xano, met up at the designated room. Once Xano came there running, they asked him what was going on. He replied,
“Just realized I could turn that thing basically into a nuke. Luckily, I never figured out how to get it to swallow Xalnergy or Primordial Energy, however the chemical energy hidden in the metals of that being would be of danger.”
He locks the door behind him,
“Resonate thank you for sharing your tech, this is now officially a safe bunker.”
He pulls a lever and the inside of the room starts to light up with a Primordial Energy net that surrounds them.

“You know, when I think of the term ‘play with myself’, I usually don’t imagine my actual self playing with me.” Sadie remarked to her evil version.

@Jcton
Voidmaster looked around, confused by the various swirling emergies.

@Diero
What do you think?"

Meanwhile, Spider-Man would receive a phone call.[quote=“Diero, post:561, topic:49544”]
In a sudden fit of rage, ‘Diero’ lashes out with his stand at Gamemark with a flurry of erratic punches.
[/quote]
Before Diero’s first punch could even make contact, Gamemark had suddenly disappeared into the shadows. However, due to the speed of his disappearance, Diero’s brain would not be able to process what had happened until after the thirtieth-or-so punch. He would then feel a tap on his shoulder from the back.
“Right behind you.” Gamemark’s voice said.

@meepinater
The Plague Doctor showed a large tank of a swirling, vile-looking yellow gas to Toxin. “This is what we have created. We somehow managed to vaporize the virus, and combine it with your gas. The outcome…” the Plague Doctor released a lever, releasing a portion of the gas into a sealed off room containing a test subject. The gas quickly entered the subject’s nose and ears. His eyes changed, and he collapsed to the ground, twitching slightly as black veins appeared on his body. The man mutated, quickly becoming a monstrous mutant.
“What do you think?”

Meanwhile, Spider-Man would receive a phone call.

Isabel answered it
“Rebecca I don’t care!” She sighed
@Mctoran