2059: The Dark Reflection

Mark glanced up.
“I’ll get it!” He announced as he stepped toward the door.
Mark opened the door. “Hey conn…” he began, before suddenly looking back at Richard on the phone, and then to Connor again. Mark had a very confused look on his face.

Spider-Man waved happily, taking off his mask.
“Hi, Mark! I didn’t expect to see you here. Are Sadie and Richard here?”

Dark Connor waited for Richard’s reply. “Is it Elias?” he guessed. “Did he do something?”

1 Like

Richard pauses for a moment.
“Um, technically, but there were also evil versions of Mark and Sadie that we’re there, and they kidnapped her. And there have been other reports of ‘evil’ heroes in the city.”

Mark stared at Connor.
“Well, Sadie has actually been kidnapped. As for Richard…” he said, looking back at Richard. “He’s talking on the phone…to you.”

Jack and Mary stepped outside. “So, what do you wanna play?” Jack asked Sophia and Morgan.

Isabel overhears the conversation and gasps
“W-Who are you?” She worries
@Mctoran
@meepinater

“Oh, really?” Dark Connor replied. “Well, I’ll come over and help. Just give me a second.” He turned to Isabel.
“What do you mean? I’m Connor?”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Connor blinked. “What? But my cell… Oh, no! Isabel!” He fumbled for his mask. “That’s an imposter!” He told Mark. “Don’t give him, or it, anything it asks for!”

“Yeah! What do you wanna do?” Logan asked. “We can play tag, play on the trampoline…”

She starts to sweat and panic
“CONNOR!” She screams loud enough for people to hear over the phone, first her grandpa, then her uncle, then her great uncle, then Millie’s father and now her boyfriend, maybe boys in her family were evil?
@meepinater
@Mctoran

Connor put his hand over the phone.
“Hey, hey, calm down. What’s wrong? Did you want to talk to Richard?” He asked, acting concerned.

“I-I heard someone over the phone…” she starts to panic “he sounded like you but-but-“
@meepinater

“Hey, hey, calm down. It was probably just someone else who sounded like me.” Connor said, although he had considerably paled in fright. “The phone makes people sound weird…”

“Okay…” she pauses “I’d like to talk to Richard!”
@Mctoran
@meepinater

Connor nods and hands her the phone.
“Here you go, love.”

“Thanks…” she pauses “is there actually someone claiming to be Connor?” She whispers to the phone
@meepinater

Dark Connor hums a cheery tune and taps his foot to the beat.

“Connor?” She asks “but… no… wait… is this that cloning emperor back at it again?”
@meepinater

“What do you mean? Cloning emperor?”

“I got cloned, I remember, Millie did too, along with some other people, everyone else in fact!” She sighs
@meepinater

“uh… Everyone?” Connor replied, unsure.

“I lost count, but they did clone you…” she pauses

Dark Connor blinked.
“Yes, I know that. I am right in front of you.”

ooc: regular Connor didn’t talk to Isabel.

OOC: I deleted that part
IC:
“They called him Adrian or something…”
@meepinater