2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

indeed, I am the ANGERY

/s

3 Likes

Correction, there, man. He has changed quite a bit and is more of a original character from what you remembered, also if you say well the name…well too late to change it now.
He is a character introduced in my Universe called Infinity Requiem and his reasons as to why he is evil aren’t just because for the sake of evil, if you want to read the huge texts of wall lore, be my guest and also thanks @Runa you are quite right even though I find spider-man to be original as well since there is this Multiverse thing the Spider-Man Franchise has created and well you didn’t really saw a Spider-Man having a good relation with a symbiote so that’s a nice change of pace also I don’t know about Nexus, I was certainly the first one to have a Nexus character here, if I remember correctly.

yeah nexus seems decently original, my main problem with your characters is that you forget to leave links to where you found the art, therefore as a result you do not credit the artist by name

Well I don’t get them form the artists per-say I get them from a website, if this means a lot to everybody I can link them all…that is if I can find them all at that.

you probably should as it requires very little effort on your part and works out for everybody, the artists, you and people who want to see more of the artists stuff/support the artists

2 Likes

Yes, I know that this isn’t the first time I do this kind of thing giving people credit, so how about you let me worry about that part?

Okay, done.

bonza! this will work out great for everyone!

1 Like

That bit was more of just a joke about how I have played a character named Nexus in various other RPs here in the past.

1 Like

Well I didn’t know that.

I know, I doubt a lot of people do.

I do :stuck_out_tongue:

he was a mini fig in a metal Toa suit

3 Likes

Heroes

Name: Adam Stone
Alias: Tempest or Kuru in Celestial
Affiliation: The Celerion Government, an Ambassador
Generation: Old-Timers
Abilities:

Infected Cure

Tempest has a natural ability, it’s called “Infected Cure” The power creates an substance, like an infection, which he is immune to, and its cure. The two substances are stored in his body and can be released, from his fingertips. His right hand has the ability to release the cure, which in effect heals the target when touched, though it causes a burning sensation, similar to that of fire. On the other hand (quite literally) his left hand spreads the infection, like his right hand he has to be touching someone in order to spread the infection. The infection itself is lethal if left untreated. It leaves burn marks at the point of entry that resemble fingertips, also it has a burning sensation like fire, and causes high fevers. Anyone infected should immediately treat it, because if they don’t, the average person dies within two weeks after infection. If both hands touched, the effect would cancel each other out, except for the burning sensation. The burning sensation would cause more pain that relative fire.

That being said infected Cure only works, when the target come in contact with the fingertips of Tempest, that being his skin. It doesn’t work through gloves.

Plaeg Cannon Beta

The Tempest Suit also comes with a long-range cannon. It’s called the “P-LR:39” or the “plaeg-cannon”, as it shoot a high burst of plasma and has an incredible range. The mechanics use primordial energy to super heat air, or stored gas and it releases the blast at a high burst. (Picture of what the P-LR:39 Cannon looks like) Magazine holds gas that is most suitable for the cannon, though on earth-like atmospheres it works just fine. Takes 2 posts to fully charges, as the damage down by Beta is about 1.5 times greater than the previous version.

Kuru Armor Gamma

The Tempest Suit has some of its own powers. 3 yards away from the Tempest Suit, it creates an EMP wave that stops electronics in the immediate area.The suit, being powered by Primordial Energy is not effected by the EMP. In a twenty meter diameter, surrounding the Tempest Suit, it can create a ‘field.’ This field creates a virus that attacks electronic devices. The virus is fairly advanced, especially compared to Earth’s standards. The virus stops all functions of the machine that comes into contract with the field. As a by product the field can create small bursts of lightning that shock attackers. The armor is made of A26:6:22D12, a carbon steel titanium alloy, despite it’s composition it’s quite strong as it’s denser than expected. The suit itself has robotic parts that hold it up and keep it from crushing its pilot inside. Along with an update the Tempest Suit Gamma has received a lighting point defense system, which sends a lighting bolt to a nearby target.

Appearance:
The design was upgraded as to allow for better movement.

Bio: Tempest fulfilled his latest mission and to his request he was allowed to visit Earth, though he would visit alone. If his visit went well enough, the Celerion Council would consider officially exchanging in diplomacy with the governments of Earth. Tempest’s real goal, visit his old home planet and help with whatever problem most likely arrived and whatever villain rose to claim victory. In essence he could be considered a hero, but his actions aren’t always of one.

He has now gotten both governments to create the treaty. He now acts as an Ambassador staying on Earth.

Suit is improved physically, though not much else is down.

The suit was upgrade to be extremely shock and noise resistant, and is equipped to be more physically capable than before.

2 Likes

Name: Marissa Meyers
Alias: Mars (more of a nickname)

Alliance: Heroes
Generation: Newbies
Powers/Abilities: Stand user, a high pain tolerance
Appearance: Marissa is a bit taller than average, with golden-brown wavy hair she wears at shoulder length. She has a round face and almond-shaped hazel eyes. She usually wears simple and functional clothes, normally a light-colored ■■■■■ and jeans, with an old-fashioned leather jacket and sunglasses.
Personality: Marissa is confident in herself and her abilities, though that tends to lead to her relying on luck and quick thinking to get herself out of sticky situations

Stand Name: 「Rush」
Type: Swarm
Stand Power: 「Rush」 involves a swarm of free-floating four-fingered hands, twenty one in total. The hands can absorb incoming kinetic energy from anything they’re touching and transfer it to another hand, which then transfers the energy to a new object. She summons them in groups of three, and the hands become more powerful the fewer of them she has summoned.
Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Development Potential: B

1 Like

Name: (To be Revealed!)

Alias: Beetle

Alignment: Villain

Affiliation: WESD

Generation: Old-Timers

Powers/Abilities:
-Organic Armour: Beetle is able to create a Chitinous substance capable of deflecting (and sometimes absorbing) gunfire. The armour is also capable of becoming malleable and altering its shape to form rudimentary blades and spikes, however, whilst the armour is forming weapons it is relatively malleable (and consequently susceptible to damage). The armour also enhances beetles physical speed, strength, and agility, though at a greater cost to her physical stamina. The armour is formed in response to physical trauma, and as a result needs to be regulated through the use of suppressants in an Under suit worn by Beetle, damage to this suit could result in Beetle losing physical control of the armour (as well as regressing into a feral and primitive state).

-Regeneration: Beetle is also capable of slowly healing any physical damage she sustains. However, depending on the severity of the injuries the time it takes to heal will increase or decrease accordingly. Similarly to her armour this is incredibly draining and will often leave her exhausted.

Appearance:

Unarmored

Armored

Personality/ Bio:
The story of Beetle is somewhat short and unpleasant. After being found in an arguably “Compromising” situation they were captured by the shadowy Worldwide Extermination and Science Division (WESD) and mercilessly experimented upon, so that their powers could be Harnessed and Mass produced. Whilst WESD were unable to “Harness” Her powers, through some genetic tinkering (and the application of a Serum, derived from the remains of notorious Savager) were able to Elevate Beetle’s already remarkable capabilities. She is currently serving as a member of one of the organisation’s various “Capture and Kill” Teams, as a result she is often kept on a tight leash (given the potential threat she poses).

Whilst heavy courses of amnestics, psychological and physical conditioning, and genetic tinkering have largely robbed Beetle of her original personality, fragments remain; she still retains an empathetic link with the outcasts of society and a deep resentment towards society itself. However, she is far colder and cynical (often pushing people away when they attempt to share an emotional bond, using sarcasm to deflect herself from social interactions). Additionally, she is often crueller and sadistic when it comes to fighting, opting to cripple and maim her targets before finishing them.

3 Likes

@jayzor17
@Bramsley

Accepted. Join anytime.

@Mctoran just so we are clear, Magnus is accepted as well, right?

1 Like

Yes…

1 Like

Name: Quadran
Tools: Axe replaced arm
Abilities: X-ray vision
Alliance: League of Shadows
Appearence:

Bio: Quadran is a fierce warrior, one of the most obedient to his master. His right arm was cut and replaced with an axe. He also has X-ray vision from his left eye. The specialized eye can also see things from far away, just like a telescope.

Name: Zadran
Alliance: League of Shadows
Tools: Sword
Powers: Agility
Appearence:

Bio: Zadran is fast and cunning, sometimes insane. He can move any part of his body fast as a cheetah’s legs. Most time he’s making mad jokes, or tricking on his opponents.

1 Like

Accepted. Join Anytime.

Time for a new character…

Name: Alistair Spencer

Alias: Plague Knight (Formerly called “The Plague Doctor”)

Allignment: Evil, though in his own twisted mind, he perceives himself to be Mankind’s “savior”.

Affiliation: The Society of the Plague Doctors

Generation: Old-Timers.

Powers/Abilities:
Due to mutations that he had received from a zombie mutagen, and an overdose of Power-Boosting Serum, Plague Knight now has access to powerful telekinetic abilities. He can remotely control and move multiple objects at a time, from anything as small as a pebble to as large as a semi-truck, though something this large would cause great mental strain. Plague Knight can also fire blasts of Red Plasma from his fingertips.

Since his resurrection, Plague Knight now has a mostly Cybernetic physiology, composed mainly of self-repairing nanomachines. Meaning, any damage that he sustains can be almost instantly repaired or reattached.

Another power that manifested after Plague Knight’s resurrection is a byproduct of the Savager serum, which was injected into his corpse to bring him back. Plague Knight now has a Berserker form, in which he transforms into a large, crow-like beast.

A dark cloud of mist resides underneath and around Plague Knight’s cloak. This is actually a swarm of hive-minded nanites, which he has a telepathic link to. He can detach some of the nanites from the swarm, and use it to shape small objects or weapons, though greater concentration is required for larger objects. The swarm can also propel him off the ground, creating the illusion of flight and levitation.

As for natural abilities, Plague Knight has mastery over almost all fighting styles, and skillfully wields almost any blade or firearm, a result of his many years of training by the Plague Doctor society.

Appearance:
standard:

without cloak:

Personality/Bio:
Growing up in a war-torn, third world country, Alistair only knew war as a child. When soldiers of the opposing Militia invaded his home and slaughtered his family, Alistair fled, escaping the traumatizing, violent scene. Eventually, after running through the jungles for some time, Alistair had stumbled upon a temple, belonging to the Society of Plague Doctors, a cult of Mercenaries. Taking pity on the boy, the Plague Doctors took him in, and trained Alistair to eventually become one of them. As a product of past experiences, and the teachings that he had received from the Plague Doctors, Alistair came to believe that mankind was a doomed race, full of sinners, and that the only path to salvation was to eliminate all those who sin, leaving only the pure to rule the new world.
One day, on one of his first missions as a Plague Doctor at a chemical plant, Alistair and his team were sabotaged by Christine Warren, a newly minted agent of the CIA. Alistair was caught in a chemical explosion and was believed dead by the public at large.
However, he had secretly survived, managing to cling to life just long enough for him to be found by the Plague Doctors. Despite their best efforts to revive him, Alistair eventually died, his body ravaged by disease and chemical infections. But then, a mysterious figure came along, who may or may not have been an agent of the CIA, and they injected a mysterious black fluid into Alistair, bringing him back to life. After hours of operation and experimentation by the Plague Doctors, Alistair was somewhat rehabilitated, but he would never fully recover. A special suit had been constructed for him so his disabilities could be made more bearable, and he resumed his work as a Plague Doctor. Over time, he ascended the ranks all the way to the top, becoming the cult’s leader.
Alistair then began to enact his plan to “cleanse” mankind by summoning a powerful deity in their mythology: The Moon.
However, his plans were thwarted by Detective Pierce and the heroes of the City of Heroes, and the Alistair was killed in combat with them after mutating into a horrific monster from the zombie mutagen that he released.

Now, 40 years later, a Neo-Plague Doctor cultist has resurrected Alistair, and he is ready to finish what he has started…

1 Like