2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

I’m going to post some Bios for characters that are in my RP but haven’t officially received signup sheets yet.

Name: Justin

Alias: ϣⲟⲗϩⲥ ⲛⲉⲙ ⲛⲉ ⲙⲟⲩ (Which roughly translates into “Ghost of the Desert”)

Alignment: Good…ish

Affiliations: None

Generation: Old Timers

Powers/Abilities: He wheres a magical Aquamarine amulet that allows him to phase through objects. He can also phase some or all of his body. When amplified by a magical quartz amulet, he can also phase external objects as well.
He also wears a Golden Ankh empowered with the ancient power of the desert. with it, he can manipulate sand, and his body can give off the intense heat of the Sahara. However, Justin’s Ankh also has an adverse “side-effect” that sometimes turns him into a mummy. In his mummy form, Justin has Super Speed, Super Strength, and can manipulate the bandages around his body like tendrils.

Appearance: Middle-aged, tall lean build, has blue eyes, blond hair and a blond beard. He wears white robe-type clothes.

**Personality/Bio:**When his mother died, Justin inherited a strange Aquamarine Amulet, a family Heirloom. When he was 14, he suddenly discovered a strange glow emanating from the Amulet. It led him to a mountain, where he discovered that there were others just like him. The group’s journey eventually put Justin in the path of Christine Warren. During their confrontation, Justin was seemingly shot in the head by Christine, and presumed dead by the others. However, his body soon went missing after his memorial service.
Soon afterward, Justin had acquired a mystical Golden Ankh, which was similar to his amulet. However, the Ankh had been cursed, and Justin’s soul became bound to the artifact, his mind and body possessed and corrupted by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh. Consumed by the Ankh’s Dark Magic, Justin shriveled into a Mummified husk.

A few years later, the mummy came into possession of the Gamemaster, who used necromancy to revive the corpse and unleashed him on the heroes whom attempted to raid his mansion. The mummy was soon defeated, and reverted back into Justin.
Throughout the next 40 years, Justin struggled to contain the evil spirit, but he would often transform into the mindless mummy and cause destruction. Although the transformations are more under control, it can sometimes get the best of him.

He tries to be noble and selfless as much as he can, but sometimes his own selfish intentions can cloud his judgement, and instigate his transformation into the mummy.

I’ll be honest most of those appear as boxes for me.

It is Coptic, the language of the Ancient Egyptians.

1 Like

I spose I should do that too…

Name: Craig Simmons
Species: Corvus (crow) though he can turn into a human
Alias: The Inspector, The Crow
Alignment: Villain
Affiliation(s): The Cult Of The Dark Lord, The Cult Of The Plague Doctors
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: Can turn from crow to human, can fly in space
Appearance:

Personality/Bio:
‘Craig is a vicous london inspector sent to hunt down criminals in Japan, he secretly works for The Dark Lord and hunts down humans, killing them in mysterious ways, he built Mr Kettle purely for housekeeping, but when his wife, kids, parents and all other relatives died when he was younger, he was driven insane’
Was a lie the dark lord made him tell in order to keep the truth secret! It is only partly based on truths
In actuality, Craig was an old crow who saved the dark lord’s life once, indebted to the old crow, he granted it the ability to change from man to bird, he does kill men in mysterious ways, he is insane, mr kettle killed his adopted family and he does take the appearance of a vicious London inspector, sometimes he’s stroked by evil villains such as the dark lord and possibly the plague doctor, the dark lord was fascinated by the idea of humans using birds to send messages during the second world war, he often believes humans are at their best during said wars he made Craig fulfil this one purpose

I thought it said “mi hoy mi noi” when I first saw it.

Resonate Series [ DANGER ]
A hidden cache of weapons Kaleo Keen, they are relics from the past that he chose to hid, because he saw no need to kill. His image of a hero required no tools of death, so he hid these gifts that were from his old friend, Gure Maakaa or Gridmaster. And now Kaleo is abandoning his old Silent Armor and other tools for these.

[details=The Order Armor] a new armor that was made from Gridmaster’s original armor, though as such more fitted for a human. It has an energy-based force field, that is powered on Primordial Energy and as such shares some of the qualities of that energy, such as nullifying electrical attacks. The suit is equipped for space, it has several jets for travel and is air tight, running on its own oxygen supply, that lasts about 2 hours of extraneous activity. The suit is also soundproof and relays sound safely to Kaleo Keen, like the Silent Armor did previously.

<sub>The Order's Field

A field based power that reaches 30 meters, it allows the user to create a variable point of sound at the location they desire in that 30 meter range. This can be from a mimic of footsteps to a deafening blast at high pitch.

<sub>Forearm Vulcans

These Vulcans are high powered machine-type guns, mounted in the forearms of the suit. They have variable ammo, meaning it can fire primordial energy based projectiles to solid bullets and exploding rounds.

[/details]

The Resonate Sword

This sword has a variable power, it produces high power sound-waves that can crack tempered steel and it can produce high voltage of electricity and an energy coating like Llilllaa’s own Sky Blade.

The Resonate Shield

This a field-based power that allows the user of the Order Armor to create an Primordial Energy barrier around a set target, for example creating a shield around civilians in order to keep them safe in a fight. It can only cover one target, but as long as a group of people are close together, they can be counted as one target. Has a 40 meter range.

2 Likes

Accepted.

Name: Lauren Nichols

Alias: Various

Alignment: probably heroic

Affiliation(s): undisclosed

Generation: Old-timer

Powers/abilities: can link up to technology within 30 meters and control it.

Appearance: a small woman, with silver hair framing her impish face. Tends to wear formal attire and sunglasses.

Personality/Bio: Nichols has learned a lot through the years, brushing up against heroes and villains alike. Her current employer and mission are unknown.

Accepted. Join anytime.

1 Like

Name Unknown

Alias: Charybdis

Alignment: Self, though he could be considered “Evil” for his plans.

Affiliations: None

Generation: He is middle-aged, but he only just started his “career” a few years ago.

Powers/Abilities: Charybdis wears a Plaster Class Chassis suit developed by Ironbolt Penitentiary. He upgraded and modified the original exoskeleton to construct a super suit for himself.
The Suit enhances his reflexes and combat abilities, and is equipped with lasers that can be blasted from his eye ports. The suit can withstand pressures as high as that of the deepest point in the ocean. It can also withstand Extreme heat and cold. Theoretically, this could also allow him to survive in space, although the suit would require some modifications.
Additionally, the suit is powered by recycled seawater, so fuel isn’t a big problem.
Charybdis is also skilled in the wielding of long, Dagger-like Cutlasses, and Cybernetic Machine guns that are part of his suit.

Appearance: A large Black, metallic mechanical diving suit, standing about 8-9 feet tall. He has 2 Eyeports instead of one, unlike most Ironbolt-affiliated Soldiers.

Personality/Bio:
Coming soon…

1 Like

Accepted join anytim…wait I don’t accept things

5 Likes

I guess I have to sign him up again…?
Name: Murzahk
Alias: None
Group: League of Shadows
Generation: Newbies
Powers/Abilities:
Can fly
Can shoot laser from his left eye
Can Drill

Appearance:

Bio/Description:
Murzahk was the first League member to get on Earth.He’s cruel and brutal, has no mercy on his prey. He is about 6 feet tall.

you didn’t but it doesn’t matter if you do

Accepted. Join anytime.

Name: Einhver Annar

Race: Valkyrie

Description: Entirely clad in white armor ornately decorated with gold and various pink and blue highlights. Her lower half is covered in a light grey combat dress that hardly hinders her movement. Two pairs of similar golden and white wings remain folded up upon her back.

Equipment: Her body is made of a durable armor crafted in the forges of Eldavél, and leaves little to no gaps to exploit as weaknesses. She typically carries a magic broadsword capable of hitting things on both the astral and physical plane, and can summon in various other magic weapons.

Skills/Abilities: Skilled in the forging and use of magic weapons, she has built up quite an arsenal while leading the city of Eldavél. She often uses magic to open a portal and pull a weapon out of her armory at Eldavél, and can telekinetically control and use these weapons, as well as loan them to others for a time. However she’s far from the best fighter in Ískaldur, and heavily relies on the magic of her weapons.

Personality/Bio: She was one of the valkyries to lead the original colonizing group of viking smiths and forgers to Eldavél and assisted in creating the town. Once it was established she made it her semi-permanent home, often working there to forge weapons herself. Over time she became gradually more talented, eventually including magic and enchantments within them.

She’s overly meek and is sort of a pushover, often doing what she’s told to do rather than taking action herself. As such she’s stuck doing many jobs no one else really wishes to do, one of which is organizing and keeping track of the numerous exports and imports of Hafnarhöfn.

[details=Miscellaneous stuff]The Valkyries are humanoid beings, something like modified Homunculi. Beings formed by the crystal that resides in the center of Ískaldur, they are in effect humanoid masses of living metal wire, enmeshed within a suit of armor they use as a body. They are essentially an imperfect imitation of humanity. They tend to possess human personalities, but one aspect is usually over-emphasized, such as anger, cheerfulness, dedication, et cetera. They also typically possess some degree of magic ability.

Ískaldur is an icy land that is located on the northern pole of another world. Although it has many more details and there’s a lot more lore, it likely won’t be relevant to the RP and therefore it doesn’t matter much[/details]

@Mctoran

5 Likes

Oh gods it’s a bunch of angels

2 Likes

Yes, but technically no

They’re much scarier than angels and a lot less angelic. Maybe even a little demonic

1 Like

I like this…

I mean the character looks pretty cool in my opinion. The moment I read Valkyrie it immediately brought me to the Norse Mythology and MCU Thor.

Oops I thought this was for the first resistance for some reason