A Bionicle Set you wish could've been bigger or better

Welp.

7 Likes

He decided to add Hero Factory pieces onto it and completely re-made it, so now it’s just his own version of Tahu. It looks nothing like his Stars form now. :frowning:

On the bright side, at least we have a cool Tahu MOC!

1 Like

I love Bionicle a lot and I’ve never been able to find a bad Bionicle set (not counting promotional sets).

So I’m asking the community what’s your least favourite Bionicle set? Mine would have to be Toa Takanuva of the Stars because he felt like such a downgrade compared to the 2008 version.

You might wanna make a new topic for this. There’s much to discuss. Also, welcome to the boards man! I’m a fan of you’re YouTube work. :smiley:

Yeah I tried but it got flagged and moved here.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I wish the whole Mistika/Phantoka line had better designed Toa Nuva. Also wish 2004 Toa could move their shoulder joints like the 2015 sets.

6 Likes

YES!!! Posing the arms on a Metru-build is incredibly frustrating. :frowning:

2 Likes

This certainly doesn’t excuse that they weren’t like this in the official model, but a fix for that that I’ve found is replacing the four-unit axles with a three-unit one capped with a ball joint, then putting a socket connected by a two-unit axle to the lower insert on the upper arm.

Lord of Skull Spiders

5 Likes

If the set stays the same, then I would be inclined to say the same thing for Skull Scorpio.

1 Like

Tobduk coulda been done a lot better. Wait…

XD

4 Likes

I wish LOSS was bigger.

6 Likes

I wish they would have polished Titan Mata Nui’s design. If you’ve ever built it it feels very unfinished (some axles stick out unnecessarily far, the colors are everywhere).

1 Like

I wish Onua was bigger too…
(To line up with the animations)

How could he be any more buff then he already is?

I suppose I meant taller, not so much buffer…

IDK, I feel like his current proportions are pretty good. How do you suggest improving him?

I guess it’s more of a nitpick, but if they made his mask bigger they could probably make the leg bones a bit longer… It’s just that in the animations, he’s able to pick up Tahu and Kopaka one handed, and lift them, whereas in set form he’s actually shorter by a bit I think…

2 Likes

He uses the shortest bone lengths for his legs, so he’s actually shorter, plus the hunchback (same height as Pohatu). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I could say a lot of obvious sets that have already mentioned, but I’m going to try and be different and say the Toa Nuva. Honestly, they just weren’t all the better then the Mata, infact, I don’t think they were as good as the Mata. I think if they would have tried to do something different with them and make them feel more there own instead of Mata with new armor and masks, they would have been better.

2 Likes