A TTV Boards Story: signups

Heres what to say if you want to get in: I hate anime

3 Likes

You get the heck out of my topic you sick freak

everyone knows you eat jelly with hot dogs not peanut butter, disgusting

9 Likes

Ok ya know what I wasn’t confident enough stating my interest. I gotta state my case better. I’m going just list some absurd (but true) facts and maybe that will prove my worth. I have never eaten a plain fruit before (raisins don’t count) therefore froot is my weakness. Also vegetables are also somewhat a weakness but don’t result in Insta death only increase depression. Um uh my self moc is a ugly, handless midget who’s mask has been ground against a rock to ‘weather’ it (the latter is a 100% true fact, I was quite stupid when I first got into bionicle) Said Moc is my profile picture so therefore that’s my appearance. Also I truly do hate anime but uh idk there’s no way to prove that. Also if you put me in this “story” I’m fine about being killed off or something. Surely. Pretty pleaseeee

1 Like

Hey like when is it going to come out?

keep your shirt on you yellow gremlin I’ll work on it when I have time

at the present minute it is I do not have time o clock

8 Likes

my topic so I can double post

it is now real. you are all at my mercy.

7 Likes

I completely missed this and now I am sad.

6 Likes

Unless you had a hate for anime, it wouldn’t have mattered

I’m not salty at all… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I do have a hatred for anime.

1 Like

I would have loved if you were the final boss.

3 Likes

Must all stories have a good versus evil dynamic carrying the plot? I sincerely hope I didn’t set such a low expectation with this community thingamajig.

EDIT: ttv if you edit my quote out one more time I’ll show you why there was a geneva convention

9 Likes

That’s a new one. I’ll add it to my Rare threats list.

4 Likes

That’s kind of the point of stories IMO.

can I see pls

2 Likes

you’re not old enough

1 Like

I am in my 20’s.

Ehhhh …

… yes yes, as am I.

As part of my Boards Story project, I’m coming back to clarify character appearances for those who desire to be in-the-know about how I pictured them:

Ghid - An unseen and unseeable figure, hidden in the haze and mystery of the shadows.
Winger - A young rapscallion with a penchant for getting involved way over his head, in his favorite Star Wars cosplay kit.
Cordax - An unassuming youth who compensates for his lack in height with his meticulous ingenuity. Wears a purple hoodie and has yellow metallic armor as skin, his head resembling that one Hero Factory helmet.
SirKeksalot - A disagreeable bus driver privy to some of the schemes going on in the distant cider factory. Is decidedly orange and relatively mechanical in nature.
Krelikan - A mechanical mercenary greatly resembling a Vahki with more intelligence than given credit for.
N01InParticular - No one in particular.
1000Purse30 - An unfortunate sap who had misfortune dealt to him prior to the story’s beginning. Wears a rather intentionally painful gas mask.
Racie02 - A glum hacker girl who sees little point in coming along outside of saving lives.
Wild_Toa - Some kind of flying spark, eternally burning and very excitable. Good friends with Pakari.
Pakari - A combat-ready armored soldier with some experience in the field and very little experience tolerating people.
TheMOCingbird - A powerful and dangerous soldier outfitted with the best gear who led the first party into the cider factory.
Zero - An elusive green creature resembling a Rahkshi, mechanical in nature. Definitely up to something.
Mr.Monopoly - A rough-and-tumble brawler whose brawn hides a cunning intellect. Also has a glowing sphere for a head.
Eilrach - An ancient evil skeleton entombed in a massive coffin. Used to be government property; probably still is.

8 Likes

Is Bo_4 going to be a collect-a-thon where Monopoly and the gang go on a quest to kill all of the Ghid-dreamers?

3 Likes

1 Like

looks about accurate