A TTV Boards Story: signups

Hey like when is it going to come out?

keep your shirt on you yellow gremlin I’ll work on it when I have time

at the present minute it is I do not have time o clock

8 Likes

my topic so I can double post

it is now real. you are all at my mercy.

7 Likes

I completely missed this and now I am sad.

6 Likes

Unless you had a hate for anime, it wouldn’t have mattered

I’m not salty at all… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I do have a hatred for anime.

1 Like

I would have loved if you were the final boss.

3 Likes

Must all stories have a good versus evil dynamic carrying the plot? I sincerely hope I didn’t set such a low expectation with this community thingamajig.

EDIT: ttv if you edit my quote out one more time I’ll show you why there was a geneva convention

9 Likes

That’s a new one. I’ll add it to my Rare threats list.

4 Likes

That’s kind of the point of stories IMO.

can I see pls

2 Likes

you’re not old enough

1 Like

I am in my 20’s.

Ehhhh …

… yes yes, as am I.

As part of my Boards Story project, I’m coming back to clarify character appearances for those who desire to be in-the-know about how I pictured them:

Ghid - An unseen and unseeable figure, hidden in the haze and mystery of the shadows.
Winger - A young rapscallion with a penchant for getting involved way over his head, in his favorite Star Wars cosplay kit.
Cordax - An unassuming youth who compensates for his lack in height with his meticulous ingenuity. Wears a purple hoodie and has yellow metallic armor as skin, his head resembling that one Hero Factory helmet.
SirKeksalot - A disagreeable bus driver privy to some of the schemes going on in the distant cider factory. Is decidedly orange and relatively mechanical in nature.
Krelikan - A mechanical mercenary greatly resembling a Vahki with more intelligence than given credit for.
N01InParticular - No one in particular.
1000Purse30 - An unfortunate sap who had misfortune dealt to him prior to the story’s beginning. Wears a rather intentionally painful gas mask.
Racie02 - A glum hacker girl who sees little point in coming along outside of saving lives.
Wild_Toa - Some kind of flying spark, eternally burning and very excitable. Good friends with Pakari.
Pakari - A combat-ready armored soldier with some experience in the field and very little experience tolerating people.
TheMOCingbird - A powerful and dangerous soldier outfitted with the best gear who led the first party into the cider factory.
Zero - An elusive green creature resembling a Rahkshi, mechanical in nature. Definitely up to something.
Mr.Monopoly - A rough-and-tumble brawler whose brawn hides a cunning intellect. Also has a glowing sphere for a head.
Eilrach - An ancient evil skeleton entombed in a massive coffin. Used to be government property; probably still is.

8 Likes

Is Bo_4 going to be a collect-a-thon where Monopoly and the gang go on a quest to kill all of the Ghid-dreamers?

3 Likes

1 Like

looks about accurate

ah clears some stuff up

1 Like

The only thing I learned from Book of ramblings was that upon dying I have a aoe and if someone in a 10 foot radius of my dead body doesn’t make a joke about something being “No one in particular” they will spontaneously combust.

4 Likes

guys is it too late to join :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes