3 Likes

True…

I don’t know what you want from me! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been a week

Signups are closed
Expect a new topic for the story
And pray to Eljay because I am not merciful

3 Likes

is it normal for me to be this terrified?

talk to your doctor about Ghid

3 Likes

why to Eljay specifically?

My doctor said that prolonged exposure to @Ghid ‘s true form may cause: nausea, projectile vomiting, symptoms of the common cold, vertigo, drowsiness, a sense of impending doom, and in severe cases death.

3 Likes

I consulted both my doctor and my therapist and both said I should wear a mask at all times when interacting with the Ghidavirus.

The only difference is that my therapist advised me not to interact with the ghidavirus at all, because common symptoms include insanity and depression.

The thing is I’m already insane and depressed so none of that matters.

3 Likes

The thing is, masks don’t protect you.

After all…

I’m wearing a mask

3 Likes

GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT THING

why, it’s m-

uhh I mean

it’s photographic proof of Akaku Man

1 Like

Dear lord it’s his true form! Avert your eyes!

Oh good. Could’ve sworn it was the emperor. And it is forbidden for mortal eyes to witness the face of the emperor.

2 Likes

I can’t not read this in Danny DeVito’s voice.

4 Likes

Who’s the 15th person? Or are you not doing one?

Cause I just thought of a really good reason to put me in

ugh fine

let’s hear it Nogus, what’s your reason

I am in love with peanut butter.
I very much love peanut butter on meat; I almost exclusively eat hotdogs with peanut butter on them.

But don’t feel like you have to include me or anything.

Heres what to say if you want to get in: I hate anime

3 Likes

You get the heck out of my topic you sick freak

everyone knows you eat jelly with hot dogs not peanut butter, disgusting

9 Likes

Ok ya know what I wasn’t confident enough stating my interest. I gotta state my case better. I’m going just list some absurd (but true) facts and maybe that will prove my worth. I have never eaten a plain fruit before (raisins don’t count) therefore froot is my weakness. Also vegetables are also somewhat a weakness but don’t result in Insta death only increase depression. Um uh my self moc is a ugly, handless midget who’s mask has been ground against a rock to ‘weather’ it (the latter is a 100% true fact, I was quite stupid when I first got into bionicle) Said Moc is my profile picture so therefore that’s my appearance. Also I truly do hate anime but uh idk there’s no way to prove that. Also if you put me in this “story” I’m fine about being killed off or something. Surely. Pretty pleaseeee

1 Like