ANNOUNCEMENT: Community project: We Build Heroes.

Is it new?

I haven’t ever posted it, fully.

1 Like

evidently you’re good by the fact mr. evo with the bad version of the evo helmet liked it

1 Like

Am I good to point out that teams are made out of five mocs and we currently have 10?

2 Likes

listen man school and procrastination ain’t exactly the best combo for my building prospects.

don’t worry I’m getting there.

2 Likes

i may or may not be working on something…

Bad bing bada boom i resurrect this topic from its doom.

1 Like

I started working on something over the weekend.

As with most of my mocs nowadays, I’ve got a solid torso, but I don’t know how I’ll do the limbs.

2 Likes

big mood.

2 Likes

I’m running out of conventional limb pieces.

Might have to dismantle an old moc soon :pensive:

3 Likes

That’s always rough. I wish you strength to do what must be done.

3 Likes

bruh it’s always the exact opposite for me. I build the limbs and weapons and I can never get a good torso.

Also don’t worry @Cordax I still haven’t forgotten about you. I have my MOCs built I just need to take a trip to the store to buy a new posterboard for pictures.

3 Likes

It’s a shame I was so eager to get in my three entrees. I have three Mocs out of HF February that are much better than the ones I already submitted that I would love to show up on here

4 Likes

This will either be a problem, or a blessing.

Problem because if I put my only 2.0 core on my only 2.0 torso armor, he might just look like a revamped Breeze. On the other hand, being able to use red would make building the limbs easier.

2 Likes

just throw in another color. you’ll be fine. (change the head color too)

1 Like

Can’t really change the head color. It’s a custom build. (The mask isn’t the same as Breeze’s btw)

to find a good torso design check out my youtube channel hehehehehehe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoDBSxuVvhlCOm2TVeEO2g/featured

1 Like

my moc is further from completion than it was 3 months ago

2 Likes

work faster

2 Likes

yes chef sorry chef

4 Likes

good

1 Like