ANNOUNCEMENT: Community project: We Build Heroes.

Yeah I love being able to bend my limbs in full sci-fi style.

/s

5 Likes

@Cordax are you going to be entering any of your own MOCs?

I might…

4 Likes

@Cordax Would I be allowed to choose a team for my Heroes to go in? It’s just that with the personalities I’ve made for them, they’ll only work in a specific team.

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation. What kind of characters do you need, and how many?

1 Like

@Monopoly yeah that’s fine, just choose what team you want them to be in.

@Winger, any heroes will do, and 100 is what I’m aiming for.

4 Likes

Spit was discovered in a deactivated state at a long-abandoned research facility of the now-defunct Red Star Industries. Their armour incorporates a novel propulsion and energy-discharge system that can overload systems and stun opponents.

Retro-fitted with a Hero Core-port, they show a desire to help others in need, but is often unsure of the best way to do so.

Spit is prepared to fly into battle with little regard for their own self-preservation, but is starting to learn that longer-term strategies outside of individual engagements can be better overall.

With a gift for improvisation, clear communication style and collaboration, Spit could one day make an effective squad leader. For the time being they are content playing a flexible support and interference role in operations.

8 Likes

How do you enter? Sorry if it’s really obvious or something, I’m new(ish) here.

@GoodGuy2006 just post your entry here!

1 Like

That would make sense. Thanks!

2 Likes

Name:
Hank ‘Impounder’ Obsidian
Weapons:
‘The Mutunga’(a fully automatic plasma gun), and his stock gun with a weird stock.
Quote:
“Leave me alone.”
Bio:
Impounder is the physical embodiment of the Architect personality type. He couldn’t care less about your feelings, and if something needs to be said, he’ll feel no restraint in saying it, no matter how rude. Another thing about him is that he knows he’s one of the best out there. Sure, he acknowledges that there may be better, but if there is, he hasn’t met ’em yet. If he doesn’t need to talk to you, he doesn’t. There are a few people he gets along with, however. Three people, to be exact.
He had always done best in solo missions(since he doesn’t really like people), so when he was told that he had been assigned to a hero team, he was livid. And believe me, you do not want to see him angry. He wasn’t even armed, and the room was decimated in his fury. Eventually, however, he calmed down. Likely because he found out he was the leader.
Special Powers:
His arm-mounted crystals can store large quantities of raw energy, which he replenishes before every mission. He can save it for extra power for himself or others, or he can release it in a large destructive blast.

Quick facts about him:
He hated his last name, so he just came up with a new one.
He’s amazing at strategy games.
Even though he doesn’t make use of the skill, he’s an incredible sniper.
He probably sounds something like James Bond.

8 Likes

don’t worry @Cordax I haven’t forgotten about you my magnum opus is on it’s way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can I join in on the next team?

ya. Just post the moc here and you’re in.

Sorry bout the Double post, but I’ve now got a moc.

A simple bot with a simple job, Buster “Booster” Dynamo’s been charged with pushing away nearby asteroids threatening to fall out of Makuhero city’s orbit. He’s technically not actually rated for crime fighting, but’s been practicing his moves and is itchen to show his Mission Managers what he’s got.

13 Likes

This one might actually be my favorite in this topic so far!

4 Likes

I kinda feel like all the guys of specific series should be in one (or multiple) group(s), like all the 2.0 lookin’ guys are together in a team, and all the Breakout lookin’ guys in another. Y’know, just for cohesiveness and stuff. Anyone else think that’s a good idea?

@Winger
you done yet lol

4 Likes

listen man honors biology ain’t a piece of cake

so no

also I have to concoct the perfect backstory.

3 Likes

very well, very well. i completely understand. school and stuff is time consuming. i guess take as much time as you must to make it good.

1 Like

Can I enter my second character from black destiny?