Are there any parts packs for the Lego Knights Kingdom...Bricklink Studio

Alright so i’m trying to install it but it has no installer and it 2006 pack as it is called doesn’t work. Even with the latest update. I am using the correct C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\Stud.io\CustomParts and yet nothing

3 Likes

Does it have a .bat file called something like “The KhingK Stud.io Parts Installer”? If so, try running that. If it’s in any other parts packs you’re using, you can copy it into the unzipped folder and run it to install the parts. You may want to uninstall any previous attempts, as they can create copies of parts after installing.

2 Likes

Nope no installer. But they do have a WIP which might indicate the parts aren’t finished. A few other folders like Ben 10 have this from google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IJyAHHGeeMkKCyhR39vl42MGvrDsQPxV

3 Likes

You can get individual files by downloading them and then opening them in the studio app

3 Likes

I know models can be downloaded. But no-one seems to be using any knights kingdom II armors and swords

3 Likes

The file for the Toa Hagah has the pieces you’re likely looking for

3 Likes

Yeah but it wont install properly. Manual installs don’t work

3 Likes

What are you doing to install it?

3 Likes

I install i under C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\Stud.io\Models\CustomParts

It was shown here. https://youtu.be/E7UUQk2X5HE?t=424 In my case i have no installer. I use the correct folder but the knights kingdom parts dont work

3 Likes

You might need an installer for downloading parts packs, but you shouldn’t need one to download a studio file

2 Likes

Looks like we have to wait until the creator will have to makes a installer, if he hasn’t given up on it.

2 Likes

You don’t need an installer.
If you open the file in Google drive and click the download button in the top right corner, then you will be able to open it in the Studio app.

3 Likes

I did and it didn’t work. Sheesh I feel like i’m talking in circles.

2 Likes

Still no progress

2 Likes

Your computer won’t let you download a file from Google Drive? It should just show up in your Downloads folder, and then you’ll have to manually extract the custom parts with a program like 7zip.

What are you installing here? A parts pack, or the Hagah file?

4 Likes

I’m just looking for a pack that includes the armor pieces needed. Here is the parts pack when i try to install it correctly…i also attempted inside the parts folder

But it interferes with many bricks and the disappear the red outline indicates the text that appears. Even the Retired Parts and Buildable Figure category disappear. So i have removed it AGAIN

2 Likes

Have you tried manually dragging the files from the parts pack to their respective folders?

3 Likes

Looks like the pack only had the models because of they are model files if they are in the downloads. They can be opened, but once there

• Manually copy the pieces with Ctrl + C

• Close the knights file and paste the pieces with ctrl + v them in the other file you plane to use

Other wise studio will have a missing bricks like i told you about. The Knights Axes torsos and most parts work But the heads have no faces, no helmets, no shields and no swords The swords were the most important pieces.

2 Likes

If you check out the Google Drive link for the DCC, it contains model files of the Toa Hagah (which contain at least some of the swords):

It would probably also be worth checking out the Knights Kingdom models.

Also, if you’re interested, there’s a method for extracting the part files from the model file to move them into your Custom Parts folder, but you’ll need the free program 7zip. Just open the .io file with 7zip, and it will open a bunch of folders with the custom parts, which you can just copy to your own folders.

3 Likes

Those are the same knights kingdom models in the folder i downloaded. I’m downloading the Bionicle gen 1 model pack from your link. hopefully the knights kingdoms weapons are in there and will work.

EDIT: The file worked

3 Likes