The Digital Constraction Collection (previously the Bionicle Database of Studio Models) is a single resource containing Studio models for Bionicle and other Constraction-related themes including:
- Hero Factory
- Slizers & Roboriders
- Other CCBS themes
These files are freely available. My hope is that this resource can be:
- A useful reference for fans who want to identify how models are built, and to easily create parts lists for uploading into Bricklink
- A springboard for other creative projects, be it artwork, animation, or
your own MOCs/revamps!
-MAJOR UPDATE AUGUST 2022-
I’m really excited to announce that this project has reached a significant milestone: We now have every standard Canister Set, Titan Set, Small Boxed Set, and Playset from Bionicle G1*!
*As far as can be built with currently available parts
In addition, we have most of the official combiners and alternate builds, a good start on G2, as well as loads of sets for other Constraction or Constraction-elated themes.
Ongoing work includes:
- Building remaining G1 Combiners
- Building G2 and other themes
- Sourcing missing parts and updating placeholders
- Creating decals and multicolored variants for the parts that require them
- General QoL improvements, eg. corrections, documentation, consistent submodelling
- Prototypes maybe?
If you have any files you think might be helpful, please PM me here or elsewhere, or email TammyCalamity [at] outlook.com
Thanks so much to everyone who has donated their time and digital building skill to the project so far!
Keep on building,