Artakha, The Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Greetings everyone!

This is my version of the Great Being, Artakha. I had so much fun making this guy. I’m sorry if I didn’t have much green on the moc, I was dead on pieces so I had no other option but to put lots of silver on the moc. But I’m glad about how it turned out and I don’t care if I win or lose, what matters is that you participated and you used all you got. Of course, I must mention that the G2 Mask of Creation is painted in silver.

Front:

Side:

Back:

Side:

Pose:

Pictures of Breakdown of the moc:

I wish you the best of luck on the Contest! :slight_smile:

87 Likes

YES.

Although the frame may be slightly too chunky for my tastes, this is what I imagine Artakha to look like - muted colors, imposing, and grave. The one thing that bothers me is how low the head is, but I can’t see how you would fix that without messing up the proportions.

Kudos to you for a great MOC.

10 Likes

Chonkers, rise up! Haha. Love this MOC, well done! Nice bulking up of the G2 Mask of Creation!

If you haven’t already, make sure to submit your topic post here to officially enter: BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker - #176 by Dual_Rahkshi

-Solaris Magnus

4 Likes

I would be very fine with this one winning.
Good chunky boy Artakha best boy imo

4 Likes

Well… that is one beefy creator. I kind of want to hold this one in hand and feel its weight :smiley:
I like the use of the fenrakk head on the hammer (even if the hammer is too big for what it is supposed to be).

3 Likes

That is fantastic, really. I love it.

2 Likes

doesn’t look like 60% green to me

2 Likes

Forgive me, I’ve explained why I didn’t have much green in the Description. Please check it.

1 Like

Yeah but

The contest requires the build to be mostly green
this is mostly silver

2 Likes

Eljay said it’s more a guideline than a hard rule to be 60% green. Deviate from it if you want, but that’s at your own risk

5 Likes

Wow! What a ladd! I really like the hammer design you have there, always loved the Fenrakk headpiece but never figured out any good uses from it, so I applaud its usage here.

The fact he’s covered from all angles and actually looks like a greater being than just an over-complicated toa is super nice too. Seems solid, well built, I like that.

I will say the spiked armguards on the upper arms seems a bit odd to the general flow of most of the armor pieces, but I think that can be overlooked.

Over all, keep doing what you’re doing I look forward to more of your work. :smile:

1 Like

Definitely my favourite Artakha moc so far. I hope it’s not disqualified.

2 Likes

Gotta say, love the head design. How you managed give the G2 mask a different implied shape is very creative.

Could use a bit more green to help break up the silver, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

Wow! This is my favorite so far, I love how you built around the mask, how it looks posed, and how buff he is! I also always appreciate creative uses of those hero factory leg armor pieces, they’re so specialized so it’s fun to see people use them creatively. Looks awesome!

2 Likes

He’s a big boy. A bit partspammy and texturally inconsistent but the color consistency makes it less of an issue. Hammer is great too.

It’s not :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favourite one so far, very well done!

2 Likes

Best Arthaka so far, wish you the best

2 Likes

DANG BOI HE T H I C C

1 Like

Great moc, very heavily armored but it all still flows together. He looks tough without being blocky. Definitely among my favorite entries so far.

1 Like