Bufftakha's Gym

We noticed a trend that quite a few of the mocs for the Artakha contest that are particularly swole. Big muscles. Absolute units. I personally like it and hope we get more gym memberships in the upcoming weeks. Might revisit this once all the entries have been submitted…

Featuring the entries by:
Kamuoro: Artakha, The Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)
Solaris_Magnus: Artakha - The Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)
And me: Artakha, The Architect Adept (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

51 Likes

This made my day. Thank you XD.

-Solaris Magnus

2 Likes

OMG I can’t stop laughing xD

You made my day, thank you so much xD

1 Like

This is perfect :rofl:. I think that we need to canonize it. No, seriously how about a gym in Bionicle…

5 Likes

They must have been pumping protosteel for days

3 Likes

:joy: this is great!

They are forgemasters, so it only makes sense they’re swole!

3 Likes

Neat, a gym were Artakha can meet with his versions and train to be more Bulky XD

2 Likes

The finest KingPosting i have seen in my life, such chads they are

4 Likes

lol, in the last contest, there was super skinny Hoseryx. Now we have super muscular Bufftakha.

6 Likes

I ship it.

5 Likes

I love it. Let the Incredible Hulks roll in! Hopefully my Artahka can get a membership to the gym soon! He has been dying to pump some weights with the rest of the boys.

2 Likes

Nah artakha probably just gets buff from working and making stuff but who knows

1 Like

Alright ya’ll Gym rats. The day is here. May the best lifter win. Good luck to all.

-Sol

3 Likes

No matter who wins the contest, everyone is welcome at the Gym! Now that all the entries are in, I think it’s time to get to work on a revised and much-extended version of this artwork…

9 Likes

Well with results for round 1 (sorta) in, just a friendly reminder that win, lose or draw, gym is always open for everyone. Great job to everyone and good luck to those still standing. The lift-off rolls on!

-Sol

3 Likes

B U F F L O R D S

@Toa_Good_Guy Your welcomed to join!

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST! - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

I am surprisingly okay with this concept. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes