Artakha, the guy that makes the stuff (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Well that’s sure to change some minds.

3 Likes

Not my mind. I like it with the gunmetal and green in it

1 Like

Ya, that’s what I thought. Thanks for clarifying. Regardless of color preference, this moc is truly a fantastic piece and one of the best mocs in recent memory. This is gonna one heck of a voting period!

-Solaris Magnus

2 Likes

Yeppers.

1 Like

Does this apply to the Kanohi, since this Kanohi is not the canon appearance?

If I vote for this, am I voting for a gunmetal Mask of Creation, or can the artist change the colour of the mask? (and only the mask)

Sorry if I came off as a complainer on here, I do have something good I want to say about the hammer though! I wish I would’ve added that on my own, I think it makes perfect sense for it to transform seeing as how the buildings in his realm can do so, and I think you pulled it off elegantly! As for all, best of luck during voting!

2 Likes

Good question, and definitely an important thing to make clear.

The mask CAN be recolored during the artwork portion.

8 Likes

It’s all good man, everyone’s got preferences.

4 Likes

Good to know. That doesn’t really change my opinion of this MOC, but that definitely helps me for some other ones.

1 Like

I saw this one on reddit, absolutely gorgeous build!

1 Like

Why wasn’t this added to the entry list yet?

I believe a re-upload for the main image due to small blurred area, should go up as soon as completed! @Mesonak @Eljay

-Solaris Magnus

Because we haven’t had a moment to. I’ll get to it when I can, other issue arose. The entry has been accepted.

1 Like

Ok, then. Thanks for the reply!

@Eljay/@Mesonak,
If entrants in the art contest wanted to add more sand green on the MOC by drawing runes of that color on their portrayals of it, what exactly would be the rules regarding that?

1 Like

There are around 7 entries that have not been added to the Entry List. I suspect that whoever is in charge has just been busy.

2 Likes

Correct. Near catastrophic computer failure will do that to you.

4 Likes

Yikes.

2 Likes

Oof. :sweat:
Sorry for you, man.

2 Likes

press f for eljay’s computer

1 Like