Artakha, the Smith (Meet the Maker)

Is there a version of this that uses pre-existing pieces?

It feels like a Mirimax version of the character.

And that’s amazing.

4 Likes

It already does

1 Like

I love how the hammers are realistically proportionate. Much more cooler than the over sized war hammer.

1 Like

Not necessarily, but definitely a breath of fresh air.

4 Likes

This gives me real Warframe vibes.

3 Likes

I just realized that your moc has dark blue just like Karzahni. Amazing detail!

1 Like

A fantastic build with such a ridiculously tiny hammer.

1 Like

AhACKHAACKACKTCHually, the hammer is the most realistic one out of any of the entries so far.

1 Like

I’m sorry sir but do you have a PHD in hammer mAnuFacTUriNg?

1 Like

How degrading.

I have a PhD in WeAPoN MaNUfAcuRiNg, of which hammers are but a minuscule field.

Bow, cretin.

1 Like

Not until you tell me the serial number of that hammer. I’m filing a manufacturing violation form punk!

Don’t “punk” me, knave!

But for your pleasure, DC012860-1283597-71582-3762-7213589067123-17283905b-9

1 Like

Kinda heavy on the system parts, but it gives this moc it’s own style that helps it stand out. And I love that brick-built head!

1 Like

@Eljay How come this MOC isn’t on the voting pages for the contest? It uses Sand green as its only green, has a hammer and looks amazing

It was never entered. Entrants had to post their topics to the main “Meet the Maker” contest topic, or they were not considered entered.

Concidering the post has “(Meet the Maker)” it very much suggest it the person wanted to enter it for the contest and concidering it size they worked on it for a long while. Also the person in question Clearly posted here for the first time ever so its very much likely they didnt notice anywhere that there was another step of posting it in some other thread in another part of the forum.

That is from this topic, which has been up since September 3rd.

It can also be found in this topic, which has been up since April 17th.

It was not officially entered. It’s unfortunate, as this creation is excellent, but this rule has been known for almost half a year. It’s the third rule of every contest. If anyone missed it, we can’t exactly make it any more obvious.

3 Likes

I fully understand that the rules were written months in advance, however as your forum’s feature also shows that this is first ever post (as well as essentialy a first action made by this person ever on the forum at all, as they have joined 11 days ago, likely just knowing about the fact that there is an Artakha contest going on and wanting to make and post this interpretation, and I very much think that concidering they are new to the forums and becouse they have clearly worked days on this moc (earliest picture with intention of joining the competition it would be unfair to them to essentialy lose any chance in the contest by a preety simple oversight. I personaly think that either adding their MOC to the POLL 8 (where there is 8th position missing) or featuring it as some sort of honorable mention would be the best course of action as everyone makes mistakes, especialy if its their first time posting

1 Like

I appreciate the thought but yeah that one’s on me, I knew I was suppposed to link it somewhere but couldn’t figure out where, then I forgot about it

2 Likes